Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1100 (MISSES' JACKET, TOP, DRESS, SKIRT AND PANTS)

Reviewed by:Jane S

About Jane Sstar
FL USA
Posted on:12/5/10 1:21 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants    Skirts
Kayseri said... (12/24/10 4:24 PM) Reply
Great looking jacket. I'm looking for inspiration for a nice peice of linen and this is going into my 'possibilities' list.
janet said... (12/7/10 11:36 AM) Reply
Love your jackets and your cover ups that are on your blog. WONDERFUL instructions. Can not wait to make a winter cover up!
grey ann said... (12/6/10 4:39 PM) Reply
I think all three of these jackets look great on you.
lamstu said... (12/5/10 9:15 PM) Reply
Very pretty jacket! I am still debating about this pattern; disappointed to learn that the pockets are only flaps.
Annette1 said... (12/5/10 2:59 PM) Reply
Another winning review, with a winning jacket to go along with it! I really like that SADDLE STITCHING, and I'm going to try it again sometime, after seeing yours. I tried it once before, but mine looked AWFUL -- ha! I had to take it back out. :o) I LOVE this color on you, too. Beautiful jacket!
Christas said... (12/5/10 2:56 PM) Reply
I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy this pattern at the last sale! Your jacket looks so nice, and I love the color!
MNBarb said... (12/5/10 2:37 PM) Reply
I like the jacket, the bright color, the hand topstitching and the swing of the back. You look great in this blue. PS, you must have a TALL photographer.
Merry G said... (12/5/10 2:11 PM) Reply
you continue to amaze me...VERY nice!

Understanding Knit Fabrics
Understanding Knit Fabrics

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

You Sew Girl Evening Bag Pattern