Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1100 (MISSES' JACKET, TOP, DRESS, SKIRT AND PANTS)

Reviewed by:Jane S

About Jane Sstar
Posted on:12/5/10 1:21 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants    Skirts
Kayseri said... (12/24/10 4:24 PM) Reply
Great looking jacket. I'm looking for inspiration for a nice peice of linen and this is going into my 'possibilities' list.
janet said... (12/7/10 11:36 AM) Reply
Love your jackets and your cover ups that are on your blog. WONDERFUL instructions. Can not wait to make a winter cover up!
grey ann said... (12/6/10 4:39 PM) Reply
I think all three of these jackets look great on you.
lamstu said... (12/5/10 9:15 PM) Reply
Very pretty jacket! I am still debating about this pattern; disappointed to learn that the pockets are only flaps.
Annette1 said... (12/5/10 2:59 PM) Reply
Another winning review, with a winning jacket to go along with it! I really like that SADDLE STITCHING, and I'm going to try it again sometime, after seeing yours. I tried it once before, but mine looked AWFUL -- ha! I had to take it back out. :o) I LOVE this color on you, too. Beautiful jacket!
Christas said... (12/5/10 2:56 PM) Reply
I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy this pattern at the last sale! Your jacket looks so nice, and I love the color!
MNBarb said... (12/5/10 2:37 PM) Reply
I like the jacket, the bright color, the hand topstitching and the swing of the back. You look great in this blue. PS, you must have a TALL photographer.
Merry G said... (12/5/10 2:11 PM) Reply
you continue to amaze me...VERY nice!

by: twistedang...