Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 9334 (11-1/2)

Reviewed by:Aroura

About Arourastarstarstar
Member since: 7/30/09
Posted on:12/14/10 1:35 AM
Last Updated:12/14/10 3:43 AM
JudyHan said... (12/15/10 7:59 PM) Reply
These are great! The woman across the street from where I grew up made Barbie clothes - we had suitcases full!! So much fun!. Thanks for sharing.
SewWil said... (12/14/10 3:38 PM) Reply
Great job! What a stylish doll your DD will have.
Terri A said... (12/14/10 2:55 PM) Reply
This reminds me of how much I loved Barbie when I was a kid. This makes me want to go sew a Barbie dress!
Paris75008 said... (12/14/10 2:15 PM) Reply
Oh that's just too cute! Your daughter is a lucky little girl to have such a talented Mommy. Gorgeous little outfits!
Barbara V said... (12/14/10 10:16 AM) Reply
Great job on doll clothes. You were so creative in finding the material and made each outfit look very stylish. I can imagine your DD will just love it!
lakaribane said... (12/14/10 7:55 AM) Reply
Fantastic wardrobe! for a minute there I thought this was an entry in the Endless Combination Contest, LOL!
Maggiedoll said... (12/14/10 7:14 AM) Reply
Those are adorable! love 'em!
Princess Aurora said... (12/14/10 6:42 AM) Reply
No need to be ashamed about revisting your childhood! If more "adults" did that, I very well doubt there would be so much fighting! Great job on all the outfits. Your DD is lucky to have a mom like you!
Judy Kski said... (12/14/10 2:28 AM) Reply
Everything turned out so cute. Your DD is just going to love all the new outfits for her Barbie. Great job on everything.
dragon10 said... (12/14/10 2:03 AM) Reply
Wow, a great effort. I'm sure your daughter will love them. You have taken me back to my childhood when my mum used to make doll clothes for my Barbie. All outfits are stylish but my favourite is view 5.

by: desensitis...

Jamie Christina Pretty Ditty Apron Pattern (JC303PD)

Jamie Christina Pretty Ditty Apron Pattern (JC303PD)

Sewing Workshop Oasis Skirt Pattern