Online Sewing Class: Understanding Wool Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6112 (Misses' Dresses In 2 Lengths and Camisole)

Reviewed by:LisaCreated

About LisaCreatedstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 9/21/09
Posted on:12/15/10 3:49 AM

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops

Other Projects by LisaCreated using this Pattern

JETrinity said... (1/10/11 4:29 PM) Reply
Oh, if you were in the USA this would be a perfect dress for the 4th of July. I love how your matched your stripes. I would have to put the stripes up and down on me. Never around me.
Heatherrique said... (12/19/10 12:41 PM) Reply
Vibrantly chic! You showed that this a very nice pattern to showcase fabric design!
1SewSweet said... (12/18/10 7:32 AM) Reply
Great!! I love this dress and have added to my sewing list!! I've been in the market for a really quick dress for casual wear and this is it!! I love your version with the stripes, excellent! Can't wait to make one myself! Great job!!
Erin D said... (12/16/10 11:48 PM) Reply
Wow, this pattern looks so perfect for hot weather. The striped knit you chose is really cute. Thank you for the review-I'm adding this one to the wish list!
Mazzygirl said... (12/16/10 6:43 PM) Reply
That's really nice, I love the stripes! & would you believe I just cut out the same dress this morning from some royal purple slinky knit (from spotlight also), I'll be doing the split shoulder as I want it to wear out at night & I have some bling to tart up the shoulders. I really like yours too, & I'm sure you'll get good use out of it for out nice hot summer - brilliant! (PS. your rumball recipe looks great too, thank you!)
luckeyone said... (12/16/10 9:16 AM) Reply
I love the fabric choice. Very pretty
Peacock Chic said... (12/15/10 11:52 AM) Reply
Oh love the look!! That pretty striped fabric made me click over right away. Lovely job. Now this pattern is in my queue for purchase. Thanks for the inspiration!

More Knits