Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2696 (Misses Pullover Tunics)

Reviewed by:JETrinity

About JETrinitystarstar
Member since: 8/23/09
Posted on:12/17/10 11:54 PM
Sweetheart3 said... (2/11/11 11:33 PM) Reply
I just received this pattern and am glad to know about the sizing. Great review and great looking blouse on you.
sewtime said... (12/31/10 8:21 PM) Reply
Great review!! Love your new top!!! So cute!! :)
janet said... (12/19/10 11:30 AM) Reply
EXCELLENT review! Thank you for figuring out all the MYSTERIES of the pattern--especially the ridiculous SIZING! Very flattering blouse.
Hilary said... (12/19/10 7:48 AM) Reply
Your shirt came out beautifully! All that fitting (math!) was worth it, you achieved a great fit :o)
Christas said... (12/18/10 8:27 PM) Reply
This top looks SO nice on you! I am so glad you sewed a smaller size. The ease in some patterns is CRAZY - great to be a math teacher to figure it all out! Your fabric choice is wonderful and so is the fit. Nice sewing!
ButtonFaith said... (12/18/10 4:58 PM) Reply
I really like this top! It's a gerat review too and I appreciate the fact that you gave the final measurements for the different makes it so much easier for the rest of us!
marthamyers said... (12/18/10 4:34 PM) Reply
Wow! I had no idea there was so much inside this innocent looking pattern envelope. I have this in my pattern stash and assumed it would be fairly easy to make. I guess things get complicated when they try to include too much in one pattern. However, I love your result and appreciate all the details on the pattern.
Izzie said... (12/18/10 11:53 AM) Reply
Nice! The neckline is very flattering.
Ejhill said... (12/18/10 7:30 AM) Reply
'Twas the week before Christmas, I'm off in a dash! Not my cousin Jeanette, She's finishing her stash. Luv it -- E

by: chesneykat