Pattern Reviews> Pamela's Patterns> 111 (Cool Cardigans - Banded Front)

Reviewed by:Sewing Chick

About Sewing Chickstar
AL USA
Member since: 12/22/03
Posted on:12/18/10 7:49 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
marjenann said... (1/27/15 2:02 PM) Reply
Wow! Two amazing garments! I love them both!
Rhoda K said... (7/28/13 6:39 AM) Reply
Beautiful cardigans and just what I was looking for! Just ordered the pattern.
Cultured Purl said... (5/6/11 8:38 PM) Reply
Love your cardigan!!! SO pretty!!!, I just purchased some patterns and DVD's from Pamela's Patterns, I am looking for fabric to make the same Cardi and her pencil skirt ( in black) I am a returning sewist so this is JUST what I need to help me get started again! I tried a diff pattern company last year that deals mostly in knits, could not get help,, and its a whole new world of knits out there for me! The DVD is a great help for someone like me,,,I am a convert to this pattern company the service and the fit is nothing short of excellent. I am planning on building a starter wardrobe w/ patterns from this company! I am encouraged when I see much better sewists show than me,show lovely finished pieces!) One more thing, I have never seen a pattern w/ petite arm marking, maybe its common now?? but for me , it made all the difference in the word.
SweetCaroline said... (4/23/11 7:21 PM) Reply
I have 10 years on you, but about the same size and I was totally pleased with the banded cardigan. I made it in a class with Pamela, so it was personally fitted to me. Everytime I wear it I get compliments, it'a a very slimming style and classic, I have plans to make it again and again, it's perfect for the office for in between weather, I paired it with the Twnin Set tank top.
Karendee said... (12/21/10 4:07 PM) Reply
After seeing these two beautiful jackets, I ordered this pattern and the draped cardigan, also. I can hardly wait to get my patterns and emulate your garments. Great job!!!
JETrinity said... (12/19/10 8:33 PM) Reply
Absolutely love the grey print cardigan. I need to check out PAMELA PATTERNS.
Annette1 said... (12/19/10 4:51 PM) Reply
Two absolutely elegant jackets -- BEAUTIFUL! I'm tempted to buy this pattern, based on your jackets. :o)
Christas said... (12/19/10 2:58 PM) Reply
I'm not familiar with this pattern brand, but she definitely has some pretty patterns. This cardigan looks so nice! I really love your fabric choice. Both versions are very pretty.
Mary in MS said... (12/18/10 8:07 PM) Reply
Love your cardigan, and the fabric too :) I want one :)

by: gabc