Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1822 (Anne Klein II)

Reviewed by:Lisa Laree

About Lisa Lareestarstarstarstar
AL USA
Posted on:6/26/04 9:25 PM
Last Updated:6/26/04 9:26 PM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
Elaine Penney said... (6/27/04 3:37 PM) Reply
Your blouse is lovely. Thanks for the suggesetion about attaching the lining in sections. I've made this pattern 3 times,the back button version twice and the front button version once. I, too, had to adjust that jewel neck. It about strangled me. But once I made the adjustment, I loved the blouse. In fact, I've worn one of them so many times, it needs to be purged.
Lisa Laree said... (6/27/04 3:21 PM) Reply
I put a photo of my envelope in the 'Pattern Photo' link -- I hope it's not OOP; it's a pretty classic design.
alicia said... (6/27/04 8:57 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I love AK patterns. I will have to look for this one.
Lisa Laree said... (6/27/04 7:45 AM) Reply
Mariella, it's been about three weeks since The Haircut, and I guess we're all adusting to it now ;)
Mariella said... (6/27/04 6:50 AM) Reply
Lisa, forget the top for a moment - when did you cut your hair???? Are you still adjusting to your new look? It looks fantastic and what beautiful curls you have. When I tried cutting my wavey but coarse hair short, I looked like a scrub brush. You look great!
Danvillegirl said... (6/27/04 6:35 AM) Reply
Top looks good to me. I also like your new hairstyle. That is very flattering and inspiring. I want a new do myself.
Lisa Laree said... (6/26/04 11:23 PM) Reply
Gee, Jennifer, it migt be...the 'Add a Reveiw' page filled in the link so I assumed it was ok and didn't check it. I've had it...maybe a year or so? The copyright date is 1996, so it could be 'retired' by now. I'll take a picture of the envelope tomorrow and post it, so you'll at least know what I was talking about! Thanks for pointing it out. ;)
Jennifer shaw said... (6/26/04 11:03 PM) Reply
Looks lovely! Thanks for another great review, Lisa. Btw, the link is showing that it can not find the pattern. Is it OOP?

Simplicity 8088-jiffy