Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2720 (SEWING ACCESSORIES)

Reviewed by:bluenines

About blueninesstar
ON CANADA
Member since: 11/4/05
Posted on:12/24/10 10:30 AM

See other patterns in this category: Accessories    Crafts
mesewlot said... (12/24/10 7:30 PM) Reply
I love it! I will have to try this soon~ I did not realize there was a pattern for these items. Thanks for sharing!
Maggiedoll said... (12/24/10 5:31 PM) Reply
I keep thinking that it seems crazy to buy fabric items as sewing accessories. I guess I haven't been quite obsessive enough about going through the pattern books, though, because I hadn't noticed this one! (Although the press ham and roll aren't very prominent in the picture.. I think I looked at the pattern and still didn't notice them!) Thanks for reviewing this one, I'll have to pick it up at the next pattern sale.
Nancy Rhodes said... (12/24/10 11:21 AM) Reply
The last one I purchased (at the J- store) was a small seam roll.. it was plaid, but it was Poly! how UN-useful can that be! They should be ashamed of selling such junk. Yours look wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
Jali said... (12/24/10 10:50 AM) Reply
Beautifully made! Pressing items are pricey in my part of the world too and they look just like what you've made. Good job on braving the sawdust.

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS