Online Sewing Class: Blueprints to Blue Jeans

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2720 (SEWING ACCESSORIES)

Reviewed by:bluenines

About blueninesstar
ON CANADA
Member since: 11/4/05
Posted on:12/24/10 10:30 AM

See other patterns in this category: Accessories    Crafts
mesewlot said... (12/24/10 7:30 PM) Reply
I love it! I will have to try this soon~ I did not realize there was a pattern for these items. Thanks for sharing!
Maggiedoll said... (12/24/10 5:31 PM) Reply
I keep thinking that it seems crazy to buy fabric items as sewing accessories. I guess I haven't been quite obsessive enough about going through the pattern books, though, because I hadn't noticed this one! (Although the press ham and roll aren't very prominent in the picture.. I think I looked at the pattern and still didn't notice them!) Thanks for reviewing this one, I'll have to pick it up at the next pattern sale.
Nancy Rhodes said... (12/24/10 11:21 AM) Reply
The last one I purchased (at the J- store) was a small seam roll.. it was plaid, but it was Poly! how UN-useful can that be! They should be ashamed of selling such junk. Yours look wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
Jali said... (12/24/10 10:50 AM) Reply
Beautifully made! Pressing items are pricey in my part of the world too and they look just like what you've made. Good job on braving the sawdust.

by: mimi g.