Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 17187-1001 (Felt Gift Bags)

Reviewed by:Noile

About Noilestarstar
USA
Member since: 7/3/04
Posted on:12/25/10 10:53 AM

katlew03 said... (12/27/10 5:27 PM) Reply
What a great idea. I will definitely be making these for next Christmas. DH had the great idea of my embroidering Christmas designs on them--which I quickly changed to red or green felt. Since I spent a fortune on gift bags this year, these will be perfect. Thanks so much for the idea.
sharkycharming said... (12/26/10 8:15 PM) Reply
LOVE! So much nicer than my handmade gift bags -- I think I'd be ashamed to review them now after seeing yours, lol.
Anniinbc said... (12/26/10 11:13 AM) Reply
I love this idea. I'll have to try and remember this for next year.
3HoursPast said... (12/26/10 2:01 AM) Reply
I love these, great gift bags!
Erin D said... (12/25/10 5:03 PM) Reply
I got one of these as part of a Starbucks gift, and I loved it. I agree-these are much nicer than the paper ones. Can't wait to check out the pattern on your blog.
French.Seam said... (12/25/10 3:51 PM) Reply
Nice idea: I think I'll use some of my cotton scraps with iron-on interfacing, instead of felt
Irene said... (12/25/10 2:29 PM) Reply
These bags are wonderful! I have all the materials, and the bags show off single buttons beautifully. Thanks for sharing your pattern drafting instructions!
marjenann said... (12/25/10 12:06 PM) Reply
Wow!!! The gift bags are a great idea. Thanks for sharing the pattern and ideas on your blog. I am definitely putting a stash of these together for next year!!!!
marjenann said... (12/25/10 12:06 PM) Reply

No Pattern Used 001

by: nothy lane

No Pattern Used No Pattern Used

by: AmberSage

Jamie Christina Pretty Ditty Apron Pattern (JC303PD)

Jamie Christina Pretty Ditty Apron Pattern (JC303PD)

Sewing Workshop Salsa Blouse Pattern