Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6638

Member since: 7/15/08
Posted on:12/26/10 9:57 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
Christas said... (12/28/10 0:23 AM) Reply
Such a pretty little girl in her new nightgown! You did such nice sewing on this!
busymomof3 said... (12/27/10 12:44 PM) Reply
She is adorable in her nightgown!! Thanks for the review. Think I have this pattern in my stash. My girls love them so I should make some soon :) Sorry about the gathering foot! I left a comment on your blog with some tips I do with mine :)
Hilary said... (12/27/10 9:38 AM) Reply
Aaaw, what a *cutie* she is!! And I love the pajamas and am bummed the adorable fabric is sold out, lol. Great job! You know I just tried a gathering foot last night on my vintage Bernina, exactly like the one in your pic (the one you broke up with last night) for the first time and it worked magnificently-I wanted to call everyone I knew but I suspected they might not be as thrilled as I, especially given the late hour, lol! Anyway, I hope you and your new ruffler (I have one like that too, very fun!) get along or maybe you and your old one will kiss and make up :D hehehe
Aroura said... (12/26/10 11:52 PM) Reply
What a pretty nightgown! The ruffles and extra lace are perfect, and she looks adorable in it! I hope you enjoy your new ruffle foot, if you get it :)
Peter in NYC said... (12/26/10 10:38 PM) Reply
Looks great! You can also gather by simply stitching a line or two of basting stitches along the edge and gathering by hand. No "boyfriends" necessary! ;)

Ralph Pink Basic Swimsuit Block