Pattern Reviews> Oliver + S> OS020HS (Hopscotch Skirt, Knit Top & Dress)

Reviewed by:ConnieBJ

About ConnieBJstarstar
ON Canada
Member since: 12/31/03
Posted on:12/30/10 1:35 PM

See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)    Baby clothes    Toddlers
Deepika said... (8/2/11 7:57 PM) Reply
This is too adorable. I too am liking small people patterns with big people designs. The stripes are too cute. This is on my list of things to sew for my DD.
Margaret said... (1/6/11 6:03 AM) Reply
So cute! Great details and I love how the top looks in the striped fabric!
azdi said... (1/4/11 10:37 AM) Reply
What a great and useful review. Thank you for your details, especially regarding the fit. Nice job on taking a "not very little girl" fabric and making a very boutique looking skirt from it. I've also been tempted, so temptation over, am ordering this pattern today.
becca a said... (12/31/10 11:06 AM) Reply
What a darling outfit! I love all the pretty details--pockets, neckline binding, surplice....
newmama said... (12/31/10 8:08 AM) Reply
I keep getting tempted by such cute Oliver and S patterns. You did a great job--the outfit is darling!
Rhonda in Montreal said... (12/30/10 5:23 PM) Reply
Ah, ha!! It's Hailey's mom who's a havin' the next baby??!! I want PHOTOS of Princess wearing this cute outfit, OK!! ;)
Christas said... (12/30/10 4:22 PM) Reply
Oh, how very adorable!!! I love this outfit! I am sure Hailey looks so cute wearing it! I haven't tried Oliver & S patterns, but keep getting very tempted. Your review just may have sent me over the edge as I have two daughters that are the right size to wear the pattern!
janimal said... (12/30/10 1:48 PM) Reply
Oh I just love Oliver and S patterns. Thanks for this great review. What an adorable outfit!

by: BeckiP