Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> P014 (Cruising Kate Pant)

Reviewed by:Sew4Fun

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 27 people
Lisa the Crafty said... (12/28/11 8:11 AM) Reply
THankyou for this! :)
Robin Denning said... (4/24/11 8:36 AM) Reply
very thorough and informative review. Enjoy the new pattern company's products Looking forward to more.
Margaret said... (1/6/11 7:08 AM) Reply
Nice to read about this new pattern company, and thanks for the sizing info. Now I'm really curious to know what Australian RTW is like (I have a generally lousy time with American RTW and need to make substantial changes to most brands of pants patterns). Hope your next version of these comes out just right!
JulieR said... (1/4/11 2:39 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review Belinda. How did you find the service? When I want a pattern, I want it asap! JR
dragon10 said... (1/3/11 10:59 PM) Reply
Many thanks for the helpful review. I've looked at Style Arc and have hestiated because of the lack of mulitsizing. Might measure myself and go up one size! I find your blog so useful and interesting. I love seeing the clothes you sew.
Annette1 said... (1/3/11 1:48 AM) Reply
:o)) Well, even if we don't get to see a picture of the pants on you, this is a great review, and it's so nice to learn of another pattern company.
Yvonski said... (1/3/11 0:36 AM) Reply
Thank you, this great review might just bring my sewing mojo back
QuiltSewSewSue said... (1/2/11 11:58 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great review Belinda - must get a pants patternfrom these people!
Christas said... (1/2/11 10:59 PM) Reply
Excellent review as always! You made me laugh about your no photo because these pants are never leaving the house. I am so excited that you found some pants that fit more like RTW. I can't wait to see what the next pair of pants look like from this pattern. Thanks for your review!
brissie71 said... (1/2/11 10:44 PM) Reply
Fantastic, helpful review, Belinda. Thanks.
Janine S said... (1/2/11 10:20 PM) Reply
Belinda, thanks for you review. You mention the draft is very different to the other home sewing patterns. Would it be possible to overlay this pattern on one of your other home sewing patterns? Sorry, I'm just really intriqued, but if it's not possible, no biggie.
julie w said... (1/2/11 5:34 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review and sizing information - very helpful with this new company
Sharonspils said... (1/2/11 5:09 PM) Reply
Thank you Belinda for the great review.
MelissaB in WA said... (1/2/11 4:50 PM) Reply
Wow, it sounds like you might have it the jackpot for a pants pattern that doesn't require lots of tweeking! Thanks for the helpful review!
ClaireEmily said... (1/2/11 4:26 PM) Reply
Such a helpful review! Thanks. I'm sure you'll have success next time.
becca a said... (1/2/11 4:10 PM) Reply
Thanks for this very informative review. I may spring for this pattern despite the very expensive shipping to the US. A good pants pattern is the holy grail.
Maree P said... (1/2/11 2:57 PM) Reply
An excellent review Belinda. You have encouraged me to try their Melissa trousers. Thanks.
strongnow said... (1/2/11 1:03 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great review. I had found this pattern company while surfing, but was hesitant to buy because the patterns are not multi-sized. Thanks to your most helpful review I have a pretty good idea of sizing.
JDpenelope said... (1/2/11 11:43 AM) Reply
What they said! Also, if you get an acceptable fit with the next size up, will you post a photo? I always like to see you model your projects.
AnneM said... (1/2/11 11:21 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I hope you next pair of pants with this company are just what you hoped!
Laurasews said... (1/2/11 10:45 AM) Reply
Very helpful review. Thanks!
Sharon M said... (1/2/11 9:35 AM) Reply
Thanks for this great review. The pattern company looks interesting and your sizing tips were very helpful. I too can buy RTW pants to fit but struggle with pants patterns.
mhk3boys said... (1/2/11 7:58 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review! I was wondering where your pic was but I can relate!
Vonnevo said... (1/2/11 6:44 AM) Reply
Thanks for your VH review, Belinda :) I like the look of these pants too and found your review a pattern saver, as I would have bought the same size as you did.

by: FreyaStark