Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2212 (Multisport top)

Reviewed by:Oziroo

About Oziroostar
NA AUSTRALIA
Member since: 9/7/03
Posted on:6/30/04 6:20 AM
Last Updated:7/25/04 7:32 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts    Mens    Kids(boys & girls)
Oziroo said... (7/30/04 10:59 PM) Reply
Hello, Cornelia. I think it would be fine since it is not a close-fitting top. It is fairly "boxy" in shape, hence very comfortable and, I reckon, suitable for most shapes and sizes.
Cornelia said... (7/29/04 6:51 PM) Reply
What a nice top and a helpful review. I'm considering this as a staple unisex pattern mostly to use for my son and his wife who are both very physically active and trim. I'm wondering how it would work on a male type body, more shoulder , less chest definition!
KathleenS said... (7/29/04 3:59 AM) Reply
It looks like a good replacement/addition for the one you were trying to copy (which I've seen in real life). The seam details are interesting.
Jennie Pakula said... (7/25/04 8:43 PM) Reply
Great sporty top - and a very helpful review.
PVA said... (7/25/04 9:57 AM) Reply
Thank you for this review -- what a great result! I really like the styling, and I appreciate all of your comments about the construction. I haven't ever used this pattern company before, but I'm begining to think I'm really missing out on something.
ReneeO said... (7/25/04 9:21 AM) Reply
That looks very nice, love the color. I ordered this pattern for the t shirt but am now excited about the pullover. Thanks for the review
drsue said... (7/25/04 9:09 AM) Reply