Pattern Reviews> Cutting Line Designs> 12269 (Easy. Ageless. Cool.)

Reviewed by:Terri K

About Terri Kstar
NC USA
Member since: 7/19/03
Posted on:1/6/11 10:28 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
Cultured Purl said... (5/23/12 12:04 PM) Reply
I have had no problem fitting these so far,at first I cut S using XS as back (did this in another pattern line) but the XS worked well, now I am working on getting them shorter to my liking, HTH~ great design!
Cultured Purl said... (5/20/12 9:36 AM) Reply
Debbie S~I am cutting these out today and will let you know how well it goes w/ fitting, I think the fact that there are more seams in this pant would help a LOT w/ fit, HTH~
Debbie S said... (4/12/12 8:43 PM) Reply
Love the style and fabric choice of your outfits. I have looked at this pattern for some time and wondered if the style/shape was just too big. I have had problems getting a nice fit on the one seam pants and did not want more of the same. After seeing your photos tops and jackets included I now think fitting problems may be from a too stiff fabric.
Cultured Purl said... (5/5/11 1:51 AM) Reply
I was happy to see a few reviews of this cute pants, ordered pattern
Karine said... (1/7/11 10:18 AM) Reply
What a great wardrobe you've created with your EAC pants. They look great on you and your work is beautiful.
JillyBe said... (1/7/11 2:00 AM) Reply
If I make pants from this pattern, will mine look as perfect as yours? I think I at least need to try....I love what you've done!
Dee2 said... (1/6/11 9:26 PM) Reply
Love these pants! I really did not realize what a great pattern this is before I saw yours. Thanks for all the photos--they really are inspiring.
Terri K said... (1/6/11 7:31 PM) Reply
Thanks for the complements ladies - I thoroughly enjoy these pants. After counting all the garments I sewed last year I thought it would be nice to post some reviews hence so many. Freya - thanks for the heads-up. I corrected the link.
FreyaStark said... (1/6/11 4:13 PM) Reply
They're very nice pants. My favourites are the brown. I've just bought this pattern myself so it's great to see them made up. (Please check your photo link. There's a redundant wwhttp in it.)
DorothyK said... (1/6/11 10:51 AM) Reply
Very nice, flattering pants.
nicegirl said... (1/6/11 10:42 AM) Reply
Those are very nice looking pants! The slim cut, cropped leg on the teal pair is very flattering.

No Pattern Used 1910's Evening Dress