Pattern Reviews> LJ Designs> Fajita Skirt (Fajita Skirt)

Reviewed by:Ann Smith

About Ann Smithstarstarstarstar
Posted on:1/8/11 1:48 AM
Last Updated:1/8/11 1:51 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

JETrinity said... (1/11/11 2:04 PM) Reply
Love all the ends and outs of this skirt. So cute.
sewtime said... (1/8/11 8:26 PM) Reply
Love your skirt, you look fantastic- as usual!!! Really love it!
DorothyK said... (1/8/11 1:44 PM) Reply
Both versions are fabulous, but the swirl fabric is to die for. I love that the pattern is swirly and flirty, but not bulky. The skirt is very flattering. I will be copying this idea in the near future. That's the problem with making something fabulous - everyone wants to copy it. I guess that's the biggest compliment one can give.
Barbara V said... (1/8/11 12:16 PM) Reply
So glad to see you back with your sewing projects! These two skirts are wonderful! The black one showing so much of the pattern detail is highly figure complimenting and the gorgeous wool doublknit with felted yarn looks totally fabulous. Super work on both of these and on all of the ensembles.
SueV said... (1/8/11 11:16 AM) Reply
cute skirts. this is one of my favorite patterns, which I "forgot" about, time to dig it out and make some Thanks for a great review.
spiphany said... (1/8/11 11:13 AM) Reply
Very cool. I love crazy skirts like this and the design works so well with your fabric.
Christas said... (1/8/11 10:53 AM) Reply
Each version is so pretty ..... so very stylish for dressy or casual!
carolynw said... (1/8/11 10:14 AM) Reply
Beautiful skirt!!
marjenann said... (1/8/11 8:51 AM) Reply
I cannot get enough of this skirt!! What great style and versatiltiy!!! And just two yards for a swirly look. Obviously, I have to have my very own!!! Annette
glenj said... (1/8/11 2:28 AM) Reply
I LOVE your skirt.I was thinking how nice the black one was,seeing the ruffles.When I saw your other skirt my first thought was "how fabulous,it's an illusion skirt,as I can't really make out the seams".Also those vests your wearing with the black skirt are truly appealing,eye catching outfit .