Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 5075 (Plus Camisole, Pants & Duster)

Reviewed by:Minya, Warrior Seamstress

About Minya, Warrior Seamstressstar
Member since: 2/1/03
Posted on:6/28/06 10:58 PM
Last Updated:7/1/06 9:47 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Minya, Warrior Seamstress said... (6/29/06 4:07 PM) Reply
Deepika fixed my picture! Yaay! Thanks, Deepika!
Minya, Warrior Seamstress said... (6/29/06 4:06 PM) Reply
fixing links
Minya, Warrior Seamstress said... (6/29/06 4:05 PM) Reply
Thanks, Sherril. Unfortunately, that was the first thing I tried. The second thing I tried was cutting and pasting the company's website link. That's when I gave up.
Sherril Miller said... (6/29/06 12:04 PM) Reply
I really like that KA pattern and I'm sorry it's OOP already. Your garment sounds absolutely beautiful. Sure wish you had a pic for us to see, but thanks for the review just the same. I just typed in http://simplicity.com/assets/5075/5075.jpg and I got a link to the pattern you reviewed. I think if you put this URL into the spot for your pattern picture, you'll get the correct link.
jbrewer said... (6/29/06 8:54 AM) Reply
I've had the same trouble with OOP numbers that have been re-used. Deepika said there is no way to avoid the new pattern photo coming up. WHat you can do is take a picture of your pattern envelope and use it instead of the link to the Simplicity website. Glad you had a good experience with the pattern!
Lhan said... (6/29/06 0:48 AM) Reply
Good review - but I think the pattern number is wrong - it is a 6-skirt pattern on my view. Would love to see photos - yes I am sure you can type in the links, I changed some several times and they accepted my changes fine. The syntax just needs to be right. But Deepika will tell you for sure.
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (6/28/06 11:48 PM) Reply
Minya, I think I know which pattern this is: I didn't know it was OOP. I'm looking forward to the pictures of the duster when your computer feels better.

Ottobre Design Magazine 02-2002-40