Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 5075 (Plus Camisole, Pants & Duster)

Reviewed by:Minya, Warrior Seamstress

About Minya, Warrior Seamstressstar
Member since: 2/1/03
Posted on:6/28/06 10:58 PM
Last Updated:7/1/06 9:47 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Vesta Patterns

Minya, Warrior Seamstress said... (6/29/06 4:07 PM) Reply
Deepika fixed my picture! Yaay! Thanks, Deepika!
Minya, Warrior Seamstress said... (6/29/06 4:06 PM) Reply
fixing links
Minya, Warrior Seamstress said... (6/29/06 4:05 PM) Reply
Thanks, Sherril. Unfortunately, that was the first thing I tried. The second thing I tried was cutting and pasting the company's website link. That's when I gave up.
Sherril Miller said... (6/29/06 12:04 PM) Reply
I really like that KA pattern and I'm sorry it's OOP already. Your garment sounds absolutely beautiful. Sure wish you had a pic for us to see, but thanks for the review just the same. I just typed in and I got a link to the pattern you reviewed. I think if you put this URL into the spot for your pattern picture, you'll get the correct link.
jbrewer said... (6/29/06 8:54 AM) Reply
I've had the same trouble with OOP numbers that have been re-used. Deepika said there is no way to avoid the new pattern photo coming up. WHat you can do is take a picture of your pattern envelope and use it instead of the link to the Simplicity website. Glad you had a good experience with the pattern!
Lhan said... (6/29/06 0:48 AM) Reply
Good review - but I think the pattern number is wrong - it is a 6-skirt pattern on my view. Would love to see photos - yes I am sure you can type in the links, I changed some several times and they accepted my changes fine. The syntax just needs to be right. But Deepika will tell you for sure.
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (6/28/06 11:48 PM) Reply
Minya, I think I know which pattern this is: I didn't know it was OOP. I'm looking forward to the pictures of the duster when your computer feels better.
Understanding Interfacings
Understanding Interfacings

You Can Make This Forget Me Knot Dress

by: JanElise

Jamie Christina Pretty Ditty Apron Pattern (JC303PD)

Jamie Christina Pretty Ditty Apron Pattern (JC303PD)

Sewn Square One Upline Jacket Pattern