Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2618 (Misses or Plus Size Jacket, Vest, Pants, Sash and Knit Dress)

Reviewed by:JustineSewcountrychick

About JustineSewcountrychickstar
Member since: 3/5/10
Posted on:1/14/11 7:04 PM
Last Updated:1/14/11 7:06 PM

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Vests    Coat/Jacket    Pants    Plus
JustineSewcountrychick said... (2/8/11 0:25 AM) Reply
I did get it from Fabric Mart. Unfortunately when I washed it all the seams unravelled. Ughh!!
MelissaB in WA said... (1/23/11 4:06 PM) Reply
Great save! I used another Simplicity pattern that had a similar style dropped waist dress and it was not very flattering on me either. I ended up trying to save the top, but it was too short so it got cut up for panties. Wish I would have put a band on the bottom like you did because I really liked the fabric I used.
Vonnevo said... (1/15/11 8:55 PM) Reply
Gorgeous !!! I have two pieces of similar fabric, now I am inspired !
Diane333 said... (1/15/11 4:58 PM) Reply
I love the top and fabric. I have this fabric and didn't know what to do with it and I will now copy.
chicaem29 said... (1/15/11 10:52 AM) Reply
I love your top. Great save and that fabric is awesome. (Did you get it from Fabric Mart? They had something like it for a while and I wanted it but wasn't sure what I could make with it... and now I see I could have had an amazing top!)
MapleCandy3 said... (1/14/11 9:14 PM) Reply
That is the coolest fabric ever!!

by: nanneke