Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8694 (Misses' Wrap And Jacket)

Reviewed by:Veronimuse

About Veronimusestar
Member since: 12/17/10
Posted on:1/21/11 12:01 PM
Last Updated:2/16/12 9:11 PM
See other patterns in this category: Accessories    Coat/Jacket
Veronimuse said... (2/18/12 0:12 AM) Reply
@lamstu--Every time I wore the dress, I forgot to take a picture with the bolero. To give you an idea, I wore a sleek black floor length jersey knit dress with an empire waistline, a beaded v-neck, and inch-wide beaded straps that cross each other mid-back. I don't expect to be have an occasion to wear it again any time soon, and I'm hesitant to mess with editing this review again in case something else gets messed up! Not sure why I had such a challenging time getting the photos linked, but I'm glad they're working now. :-)
lamstu said... (2/17/12 4:38 AM) Reply
The thumbnail doesn't work, but the three links at the end were okay. This looks like a nice topper - would be interesting to see it with the dress too, but you've had so much trouble already...
Veronimuse said... (2/16/12 9:12 PM) Reply
@Claverie--try it now. I just re-uploaded the links to the photos so hopefully the links are working correctly now.
Claverie said... (2/16/12 12:58 PM) Reply
Nope, no photos.
Veronimuse said... (2/16/12 12:41 PM) Reply
Finally figured out how to add photos! Yay!
Veronimuse said... (4/19/11 8:00 PM) Reply
Ugh, I'm trying to post photos but for whatever reason it's not working! Please bear with me as I figure this out. Thought I'd have these photos posted a LONG time ago!
Laurie Lou said... (3/23/11 5:20 PM) Reply
Ooh, sounds very interesting what you did to it! I hope you can find time to get more pictures. I'd love to see the details ...and I could not enlarge the thumbpring. Sounds like a nice jacket!
becca a said... (1/22/11 6:22 AM) Reply
I can't wait to see your jacket.