Online Sewing Class: The Contemporary Couture Jacket
Misses Sizes (Bust 30" - 44.5")] [Women's sizes (Bust 43" - 55")]">Fit the Tee to a T Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6075 (Misses' Dresses)

Reviewed by:Andie25

About Andie25star
UNITED KINGDOM
Member since: 1/16/11
Posted on:1/22/11 3:48 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Formalwear
Andie25 said... (1/27/11 1:13 PM) Reply
To do the back alterations all I did was shorten the back pieces and sew a 1/2 cm piece of ribbon down each side with gaps to thread the ribbon through. It is purely decorative so there isnt much pull on it. I got the Idea because my friend sent me a picture if a Penelope curiz in a lovely red dress and this was the inspiration for this dress.
JoJoMac said... (1/27/11 7:06 AM) Reply
Gorgeous dress...I would love more information about the back modifications. :)
Andie25 said... (1/25/11 12:57 PM) Reply
Hi, thanks for your comment, this would look great as a prom dress. Im just stating to make my little sisters prom dress.
kwpanthermom said... (1/25/11 12:35 PM) Reply
The dress is beautiful! Love the color. Thank you for your review and pictures; I may be using this pattern for a prom dress and I was curious to see it made up.
Andie25 said... (1/25/11 11:11 AM) Reply
Hi, Ive uploaded my picture on to Flickr instead so hopefully people can see it.
gaylee1949 said... (1/23/11 11:34 AM) Reply
I don't use Facebook either, or Twitter. I wish everyone would realize that some of us just don't use them!
arianamaniacs said... (1/23/11 6:11 AM) Reply
I have FB and I can't see the picture either. You'd have to change the permissions for who can see the picture
kwpanthermom said... (1/22/11 10:34 AM) Reply
is there another way you can post a picture? I am not a member of Facebook. Yep, I might be the only one...

Sew Liberated Myla Tank Pattern