Pattern Reviews> My Image Magazine> Winter 2010 M1003 (M1003 Vest)

Reviewed by:SexiSadi

About SexiSadistarstarstar
SC USA
Member since: 5/10/05
Posted on:1/22/11 11:35 AM

MyImage said... (2/18/11 9:46 AM) Reply
Sorry about the weird instructions. Because it was our first edition we didn't had a big budget to make it. The English instructions in our new summer editions are much better!
artzy_fartzy68 said... (1/24/11 9:30 PM) Reply
Thanks! Your project turned out well. I'm making the tunic right now, M1007. I haven't even looked at the instructions, but I'm sure I'll be fine. Thanks for all the info on the patterns/mag.
MelissaB in WA said... (1/23/11 5:53 PM) Reply
Cute! I got my issue on Friday and ITA, there are some crazy translations in this magazine. Hopefully that will get better as they continue to publish. English is a crazy language after all.
my horse said... (1/22/11 6:46 PM) Reply
It really looks like your cardi will love you! I like the style lines in it. Thanks for the review.
SexiSadi said... (1/22/11 3:13 PM) Reply
Hi Ruth, this was the first issue of this magazine that has been published. There we're no plus sized patterns in this issue. I don't know if there will be any in the next issues. You can maybe email them, there website is www.myimagemagazine.com
Ruth C said... (1/22/11 3:05 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. Does this magazine have plus-size patterns?
no7262 said... (1/22/11 1:30 PM) Reply
I really like your cardi! I ordered the mag a few weeks a go and I'm waiting for it to arrive! Thanks for the honest review about the instructions! Nora :)
GlobalMom said... (1/22/11 12:52 PM) Reply
Your cardigan looks great! And although I love the magazine, I have to agree about the English translation. I often went to the German for a more accurate description of what to do, but luckily it's not hard to figure out of you're experienced.
Maggiedoll said... (1/22/11 12:50 PM) Reply
That looks great! I love the way you did it, it can be hard to make velour look "right," you chose a great pattern for it.
mhk3boys said... (1/22/11 11:52 AM) Reply
I really like your vest! I agree with you on the weird instructions in English!

Vintage Pattern Lending Library 0073