Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8712 (Marcy Tilton pants)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:1/23/11 0:31 AM
Last Updated:1/25/11 2:38 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
JillyBe said... (1/29/11 3:01 AM) Reply
Great review - thank you for the sizing comments - I can't wait to get my mitts on this pattern! I just hope they look as good on me as they do on you :D
blue mooney said... (1/26/11 10:38 AM) Reply
You are so quick to have TWO of these already! Yours look really nice and need to go on the pattern list. Thanks for the review - sizing and alterations info is always helpful when looking at a new pattern!
Ann Smith said... (1/25/11 11:23 PM) Reply
Love both pairs. Can't wait to get this pattern.
marthamyers said... (1/24/11 9:20 AM) Reply
These pants looks so stylish on you! They are fabulous and I want this pattern and these pants. Thanks for the inspiration.
Barbara V said... (1/23/11 7:41 PM) Reply
These look great on you. So clever to draw your TNT crotch curve onto each pants pattern. I'm going to shoot for that move.
Annette1 said... (1/23/11 5:57 PM) Reply
These look SO cute on you! Wish I had those 40-inch hips of yours. :o) The fabric drapes PERFECTLY for this design. I may have to get this pattern. I have some Sophia knit that I'm thinking would be nice. :o) THANKS for sending me BACK to the pattern book -- ha!
Catbird said... (1/23/11 4:29 PM) Reply
I really like these on you! Using your TNT crotch curve was a brilliant move, because the fit and drape of these is so nice. I wish I had a TNT crotch curve! These look like fun, funky pants. I love your blog!
DorothyK said... (1/23/11 10:31 AM) Reply
Great pants. The ponte drapes beautifully for this pattern. Thanks for your tips on the sizing. I can see making this pattern in both lengths. These are really cute pants.
pegsewer said... (1/23/11 9:18 AM) Reply
Wow, you are quick to get these made up so soon after publication---some of us don't even have the pattern in hand yet! You've done a great review and the pants look fantastic on you--I like the longer length on you too.
Clareew said... (1/23/11 7:17 AM) Reply
Thank you for making and reviewing these. I like you, love Marcy pants and their funky design. Your pants look great, I love the colour. Thanks for the warning about the size, I have the same hip size as you, and will buy the smaller size range.
Athene said... (1/23/11 2:27 AM) Reply
Great pants and such a nice color.

by: ButtonFait...