Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8705 (misses dress)

Reviewed by:pegsewer

About pegsewerstarstar
Member since: 10/6/10
Posted on:1/29/11 2:55 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
DaisyA said... (10/29/11 7:30 PM) Reply
I like your take on this pattern, very inventive. So what did you do to adjust it for a fuller figure?
Gordita1616 said... (2/17/11 3:04 PM) Reply
What a great interpretation of this pattern. I love it!
michellep74 said... (2/2/11 0:24 AM) Reply
I love this! I loved the design but passed on the pattern because of my figure. Your version looks great and shows that with some modifications, a curvy woman could pull this off!
AuntieShel said... (1/31/11 10:19 AM) Reply
This is so fabulous!! What vision you have to have seen this pattern as a jumper!! I love what you did with it!!
lcdrbetty said... (1/30/11 10:10 AM) Reply
Wow! You did an amazing thing with this pattern! I would never have thought of making this dress into a jumper, and the outcome is wonderful! I no longer wear dresses like this, but you got me thinking... I love this!
becca a said... (1/30/11 8:57 AM) Reply
What a wonderful idea to adapt the pattern into a jumper. I would have loved wearing the dress as designed at age 20, but thought it was too "young" for me now. Thanks for showing how to adapt it.
mm said... (1/29/11 11:13 PM) Reply
I see a contest coming on: transforming a pattern that only a model could wear into something anyone could wear. The straps show up well against the red shirt. Good on you!
SewWil said... (1/29/11 10:59 PM) Reply
I love this pattern. Great idea to turn it in to a jumper. Looks great!
mad stash said... (1/29/11 9:05 PM) Reply
Wow - that's a neat look! I too fell in love with this pattern the moment I laid eyes on it, BUTT... now I'm gonna buy it! Thanks for coming up with a way that allows we mature ladies a way to wear this awesome design in real life. xoxoxo
Dale C said... (1/29/11 8:31 PM) Reply
That's a neat idea. Looks cool as a jumper too.
no7262 said... (1/29/11 6:00 PM) Reply
Very cool! I Nora :) your reviews!
hmacski said... (1/29/11 5:29 PM) Reply
this is fabulous. What a great idea to adapt the pattern this way. I only wish the photos were enlargeable so we could get a better look! Helen
Wino said... (1/29/11 5:03 PM) Reply
Very interesting idea! Was thinking of trying this as a top-seeing your jumper makes me think this could work!
Phasionz by M said... (1/29/11 4:27 PM) Reply
Great job! This is on my list too!
DaisyEsq said... (1/29/11 3:18 PM) Reply
This makes a terrific jumper. Great idea!

by: fern1knits