Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Au Bonheur des Petites Mains> 10009 (Manteau a Decoupes)

Reviewed by:Ann Smith

About Ann Smithstarstarstarstar
Posted on:2/1/11 1:34 AM
Last Updated:2/1/11 1:38 AM

JETrinity said... (2/21/11 2:19 PM) Reply
This sounds like a wonderful coat and you have done a wonderful job as always.
Annette1 said... (2/5/11 0:37 AM) Reply
Well, I wish I was 5'3", because I LOVE the length on you, especially with your RED SHOES peaking out from underneath. That Sfshaza is a real enabler, isn't she? :o)) BEAUTIFUL COAT!
lesliez said... (2/3/11 2:35 AM) Reply
Gorgeous coat. It looks wonderful on you.
DorothyK said... (2/2/11 11:46 AM) Reply
This coat is fabulous and looks wonderful on you. The fabric is perfect. I'm looking forward to making it myself.
Patti B said... (2/2/11 9:42 AM) Reply
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Wow. These are such unique patterns -- very tempting.
Diane333 said... (2/2/11 9:27 AM) Reply
You've made a beautiful coat! Love the lines of it. Also love your hair highlights.
Tarrbaby said... (2/2/11 7:31 AM) Reply
Really striking garment, and it does look very European stylish. I too have looked at this coat, and maybe will try the technique on a similar cut pattern that I already own with the same collar etc. Thanks for the review, and it is a well fitted, well made garment.
taylormade said... (2/2/11 0:10 AM) Reply
Ann, the coat looks so interesting and stylish on you. I too like the length. You need it to follow the design lines. As usual you look great in all your creations. Since I'm only on the site occasionally this is my first time hearing about these patterns; but I don't look forward to all the alterations you referred to, so I'll save it for when I'm feeling adventurous. Again, great job. Mary Taylor
Barbara V said... (2/1/11 10:59 PM) Reply
It's a masterpiece! Translating the French instructions added an intriguing challenge. Great job!
pegsewer said... (2/1/11 4:55 PM) Reply
Great coat---you started with a hard one too! I'm so glad we are getting more sewers to try AB.
magoe6217 said... (2/1/11 2:17 PM) Reply
This is an absolutely beautifu coat on you Ann. I've been looking at these patterns for a while. You are the one who has finally convinced me to take the plunge.
marthamyers said... (2/1/11 12:42 PM) Reply
Simply fabulous. And I think the length is part of what makes it so interesting. I'm eying these patterns too. They are so different and definitely in a good way. Thanks for the review.
Christas said... (2/1/11 12:13 PM) Reply
Very unique coat! It looks wonderful on you!
no7262 said... (2/1/11 10:27 AM) Reply
Looks great Ann! Love it! Nora :)
mm said... (2/1/11 3:04 AM) Reply
Ann I love it. I too have eyed off these patterns. Thanks for the fitting tips.
sfshaza said... (2/1/11 2:48 AM) Reply
Oh, Ann, this is great! I love it in the wool. The lines, the silhouette, is fabulous! And I love how it looks with those sassy red shoes. :D
Elona said... (2/1/11 2:40 AM) Reply
Super cute on you, Ann; these adventuresome things suit you very well.
FreyaStark said... (2/1/11 2:19 AM) Reply
It's a very distinctive garment, and certainly looks as if it would keep you warm.

SewBaby Blankie Buddies Pattern