Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2918 (Mens T-Shirts)

Review submitted in Fabric Stash - 2011 Contest

Posted on:2/4/11 5:10 PM
See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts    Mens

Other Projects by 21wale using this Pattern

Pj3g said... (11/13/12 3:43 PM) Reply
Am reading reviews about this pattern and I know you reviewed this awhile ago but just had to tell you your boys are so cute! Love your descriptions about what they like to wear too. Good job on the shirts! I had to check your review as you made with long sleeves on boys so I know the fit will be good on grandson.
Scheryka said... (2/16/11 11:06 AM) Reply
Oh how cute. And what a coincedence(?), I am using the same fabric for my son's polo top! It has been in the making for the longest. I have the green, red, and gray. But only the geen qualifies for the contest. The red has a review already.
MNBarb said... (2/4/11 7:24 PM) Reply
Nice, basic pattern that will grow with them to adulthood. You can't ask for more.
homejewel said... (2/4/11 6:37 PM) Reply
Both shirts are great. I really should get this pattern since I have 5 boys ranging from 5 yrs to 20 (and the 20-yr old is 6'8" and has sizing difficulties). Thanks for the helpful review.
TanyaMT said... (2/4/11 6:09 PM) Reply
That is fantastic. I have some of that fabric.com knit too (I got the gray background) and might try it out in similar style for my son. Yours look so nice.
MelissaB in WA said... (2/4/11 6:03 PM) Reply
Cute! I really should buy that pattern since the size range is so huge. Gotta love Jalie.
BeckyNoSleep said... (2/4/11 5:45 PM) Reply
Love the shirt, you did a great job of using the stripes to make it look more like a ready-to-wear shirt.

Understanding Wool Fabrics