Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6689 (Toddler Dress, Top, Pants, Shorts and Hat)

Reviewed by:TanyaMT

About TanyaMTstarstarstar
Member since: 4/28/04
Posted on:2/14/11 3:10 PM
Last Updated:2/16/11 7:23 PM

newmama said... (2/17/11 3:46 PM) Reply
This pattern is OOP, so I was unable to find it at the store the other day! But, it is available at the link Vonnevo provided, so I may grab it after all.
MamaSewing said... (2/17/11 12:57 PM) Reply
This is a great pattern- love how you made it! My oldest made this for my youngest several years ago and it was a favorite!
Vonnevo said... (2/16/11 9:05 PM) Reply
Gorgeous !! I will be adding this one to the list for my GD :) The PR pattern link is incorrect at this date. I sent a note to D - in the meantime, here is the Simplicity link. http://www.simplicity.com/p-2403-toddler-separates.aspx
newmama said... (2/14/11 9:42 PM) Reply
I just bought some patterns today and it looks like I will have to make another trip to the store, as this outfit (and your model) is just too cute! We have very warm summers so I was further sold when you mentioned the comfort factor. I'm not big on too many frills, but I think this is just right for a toddler. I love the lace trim that you added as well.
Christas said... (2/14/11 8:46 PM) Reply
So cute!
21wale said... (2/14/11 6:47 PM) Reply
Adorable outfit!
justinsbride said... (2/14/11 5:20 PM) Reply
I am so glad you posted this. I wasn't "wowed" when I saw the photo on the pattern envelope, but your version is adorable! I have added it to my "must makes" this spring.
morzel said... (2/14/11 3:51 PM) Reply
Very cute! Can't believe its already spring weather in CA, we just had snow yesterday!

Simplicity 1913