Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5495 (Misses' Top)

Reviewed by:Sewzana

About Sewzanastar
SLOVAKIA (Slovak Republic)
Member since: 3/26/10

Best Patterns of 2010
Posted on:2/16/11 9:51 AM
ChristmasHills said... (6/1/13 8:07 AM) Reply
Congratulations on your baby. It worked extremely well for a maternity top for my daughter too as I did end up making it for her. I look forward to your reviews on baby clothing!
Sewzana said... (5/31/13 3:10 PM) Reply
Thank you for your nice comments! This top is probably one of the most worn pieces in my closet - especially because it is so easy to wear. I've become a mom in the meantime and this top was one of the garments I was able to wear even when I was already "very pregnant" :), so I can recommend it for expecting moms as well :)!
rlfashions2 said... (3/24/11 8:10 AM) Reply
Great choice of fabric! The fit is perfect!
JDpenelope said... (2/17/11 1:02 PM) Reply
Ooh la la!
ColorMeHome said... (2/17/11 9:28 AM) Reply
Love your top! The fabric you chose is wonderful too! I might have to give this pattern a try after reading your review.
Diane333 said... (2/17/11 9:26 AM) Reply
Very nice looking top. You look great in the color.
ChristmasHills said... (2/17/11 1:31 AM) Reply
That looks very lovely on you. Perfect colour. I have made this top and agree with you that it is very easy and versatile. I found I had to make the loop tie longer than called for but that worked out ok. I am going to try this for my pregnant daughter to. If it works for her then it is even more versatile than I thought.