Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 09-2004-107 (Fringed Jacket (suit))

Reviewed by:Terri A

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

Vesta Patterns

Terri A said... (1/10/12 8:30 PM) Reply
You are very welcome and I look forward to seeing your creations! :-)
Anne Cherry said... (1/9/12 9:01 AM) Reply
I just received my back order copy of BWOF Sept 2004... You inspired me! Simply stunning range - What is it about their Sept issues? I always make things from that month's issue! (ps I got over my intimidation re Burda)...;-p. Thanks again for the lovely detailed reviews of fringe jacket and skirt...
JillyBe said... (4/2/11 12:52 PM) Reply
Excellent review, and gorgeous results! Makes me wish I had this edition of Burda!
nancyc said... (4/1/11 7:52 PM) Reply
Your jacket is stunning! Great review!
SewWil said... (4/1/11 3:04 PM) Reply
Beautiful jacket!!! Love it with the fringed skirt. Thank you for the detailed review. So much great information.
lacroise1 said... (4/1/11 1:06 PM) Reply
What a beautiful Jacket and a wonderful review. Thanks!
sewtime said... (4/1/11 10:10 AM) Reply
Beautiful outfit!
Paris75008 said... (4/1/11 7:17 AM) Reply
Outstanding review. Thanks so much for the link to the Threads article. It's so helpful.
Christas said... (3/31/11 11:24 PM) Reply
Excellent review and very lovely jacket!
LynneMR said... (3/31/11 9:44 AM) Reply
Great detailed review. Your jacket is beautiful - you're very clever! You did a lovely job with the fringing - that looks hard. I love all the Burda stuff too, but I've been a bit scared to try, because I keep hearing how bad the instructions are - but I'm almost ready to have a go...
Anne Cherry said... (3/31/11 7:54 AM) Reply
I really like the styles you make - and you are breaking down my trepidation with trying Burda patterns - I was warned off them but I really like the styles (especially the ones you've made!)...thanks for the review - can't wait to see the final final.
Terri A said... (3/31/11 3:49 AM) Reply
Thank you - that's so sweet of you. I am *almost* finished with it - but I guess it posted my WIP as updated on the gallery.... it isn't totally legit until I get the lining in it:-)
Rosesred said... (3/31/11 3:45 AM) Reply
You finished! This jacket looks awesome, and can't wait to see it in combination with some of the other pieces you made. The fringe trim is fun, and the rest of the jacket looks beautifully tailored. Thanks for the extensive review.

Folkwear 123