Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2278 (misses and baby's shoes)

Reviewed by:lovenicky

Last Updated:3/6/11 10:20 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Accessories    Baby clothes    Crafts
Laurie Lou said... (3/7/11 4:26 PM) Reply
Ooh, I'm glad I spotted this. I also got this pattern and you gave me a good idea on making from fleece which I have some of. I love the brocade ones. very cute. Great review and pointing out how you did different, thanks for posting!
MamaSewing said... (3/7/11 0:53 AM) Reply
Adorable and comfy looking. I love the brocade!
21wale said... (3/7/11 0:08 AM) Reply
Those little shoes are darling! And the bigger ones I'm sure will be fun and comfy to wear. I well remember the swollen feet...and, ugh, the face too.
Pippi Longstocking said... (3/6/11 10:44 PM) Reply
These are really pretty. I actually JUST tried to make view C and totally failed. I will maybe give it a break for a couple weeks and then go back and reread the directions and try again. :)
lovenicky said... (3/6/11 12:57 PM) Reply
Thanks ladies for your comments! I`m due in late April. But it feels so heavy 'down there' that I feel like the baby is going to come out earlier! :-)
JTink said... (3/6/11 9:39 AM) Reply
Don't 'cha just love this pattern? I've made 3 pair all out of flannel. I used the jiffy grip on the first pair, but it's so expensive I found an alternative with shelf liner(I think it's called Duck).They are perfect little house shoes. Good luck with your pregnancy. When are you due?
persevering said... (3/6/11 0:51 AM) Reply
Your shoes are cute. However I strongly suggest you consider wearing a sport/trainer/running shoe, which has comfort and cushioning support...yes indoors at home.

Understanding Interfacings