Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7400 (PANTS)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:3/6/11 6:28 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
AnneM said... (9/11/13 6:23 PM) Reply
I just noticed this pattern & am thinking of picking it up; those are fun pants. Great job on yours. Love how your shoes match your shirt, also. :)
Vintage Joan said... (6/23/11 9:51 AM) Reply
Great pants!! I never really noticed these before, but they are pretty cool! (Which is why, no, Annette, I am not shocked that you have this pattern, lol.)
Annette1 said... (3/9/11 7:02 PM) Reply
You'll be SHOCKED to know that I have this pattern, too! I LOVE how yours have turned out, and your idea of long side dart is ingenious. I may be copying you on that one, although I SERIOUSLY DOUBT these would be loose on me anyway -- ha! Another winning review! (Did you get your Mood fabrics yet? INQUIRING MINDS and all that.)
DorothyK said... (3/7/11 12:54 PM) Reply
Wow. What a great pair of pants. You got a perfect fit on both. I particularly like the drape of the ponte.
Peggy L said... (3/7/11 8:05 AM) Reply
Great pants and a good tip on the side dart! I am amazed at how productive you are with your sewing.
lesliez said... (3/7/11 1:58 AM) Reply
Terrific looking pants. Thanks for the tip on the different fit for knits and wovens. I have this pattern and I'm thankful for the review.
marthamyers said... (3/7/11 0:04 AM) Reply
Another fab pair of pants! Nice work - I love all your pants, choice of fabrics and overall result. Thanks for the review.
Athene said... (3/6/11 9:45 PM) Reply
Both pairs look great - definitely have that Marcy Tilton vibe that I am such a fan of.
JillyBe said... (3/6/11 9:34 PM) Reply
Another great pant from you - is this Burda does Marcy, or Marcy does Burda? Either way, this went on my wish list!
AdaH said... (3/6/11 7:00 PM) Reply
Thanks for the tip about the hip dart. I have been trying to get a pant pattern w/o side seams to fit w/o having any luck. Good looking pair of pants.

Paradiso Designs Xine Basket Bag Pattern