Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2700 (Misses & Miss Petite Pants: Amazing Fit Collection)

Reviewed by:cleverkitty

About cleverkittystarstarstar
OH United States
Member since: 8/22/07
Posted on:3/13/11 8:45 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
MNBarb said... (3/25/12 10:30 AM) Reply
I'm getting ready to make this pattern. Thanks for the details in this review. Funny that this pattern looks fitted on the envelope photo and everyone seems to be having a problem with it being too baggy. Off I go to do some flat pattern measurements!
CarolynGM said... (6/15/11 9:27 PM) Reply
Great job on the fit. I love the pockets!
brissew said... (6/15/11 7:44 PM) Reply
The pants look great, very helpful review.
Mushywear said... (4/3/11 12:33 PM) Reply
I love everything about these pants. The tiny buttons on your back pockets are a fantastic detail.
Barbara V said... (3/16/11 11:12 AM) Reply
Terrific looking pants! You have personalized these with bias binding, buttons and great fit. Also these look super with your yellow top. On this pattern I like that the pocket facing and insert extend to the fly.
VirginiasDghter said... (3/15/11 8:16 PM) Reply
Nice pants cleverkitty! Love the back pockets and the fit is great! I look forward to making these pants after reading your review. Hope they are as nice. Love the button! You have a button jar and I have a button box! Nice work!
sunnysewer said... (3/14/11 12:04 PM) Reply
Very nice and great fit. I think this pattern is fantastic.
1SewSweet said... (3/14/11 5:01 AM) Reply
Very nice pants...I have this pattern too & I love them as well.
Zaneta said... (3/14/11 2:26 AM) Reply
Great pants on you. It is sooo nice to see a nice pattern likes. You look very stylish and your top is gorgoues too :)
Christas said... (3/14/11 2:06 AM) Reply
Very nice pants! They look great on you!
Raye Ann said... (3/13/11 10:38 PM) Reply
Great job on your pants! I never made it past my second muslin of this pattern. Yours look so good, though!
FreyaStark said... (3/13/11 10:15 PM) Reply
Very smart pants. They look like a good fit. I like the fabric, too. It must be warm and comfortable.
LynneMR said... (3/13/11 9:29 PM) Reply
Great pants - they fit you so well and I love the detail on your pockets. I have been too scared to make fitted pants/jeans. This might be a good pattern to start with, especially with the detailed instructions and fitting tips.
Elemenopeo said... (3/13/11 8:50 PM) Reply
Sounds like a great pattern - you achieved excellent results

by: KristinAnn