Pattern Reviews> KnipMode Magazine> 03-2011-9b (Blouse (Top))

Reviewed by:ClaireOKC

Posted on:3/13/11 9:36 PM
Last Updated:3/15/11 11:23 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
ClaireOKC said... (3/16/11 9:36 PM) Reply
Thanks you all....I just got word that there are quite a few errors in page #'s and tracing line colors. They are supposed to be corrected in the April issue so I'll look for those. Hmmmm not hot on those sorts of errors from a pattern company.
Restart06 said... (3/15/11 7:43 PM) Reply
Another awesome top Claire!!! Love the contrast and the lace zipper and tab...your creative spirit just gets better & better!
treefrog said... (3/15/11 5:26 PM) Reply
Beautiful tops. I love the variations. I made this up on the weekend , in linen, and found that the same fit problems on the neckline and centre front (although I think the linen has grown a lot between the front dart and side seam where it is on the bias). Thanks for the review.
Christas said... (3/15/11 4:18 PM) Reply
Very nice jacket, Claire! I really love the yellow fabric and contrasting black lace zipper!
Elemenopeo said... (3/15/11 3:58 PM) Reply
Very nice - love the lace zipper.
VirginiasDghter said... (3/15/11 3:07 PM) Reply
What a unique looking top. Love, love, love the fabric and the contrasting zipper. Nice work!
ClaireOKC said... (3/15/11 11:24 AM) Reply
OK - I think that fixed it...thanks for the heads up. I just thought my review hadn't caught up with the picture or something.
Catbird said... (3/14/11 9:53 AM) Reply
This is such a pretty top with beautiful lines and details and such a light, delicate feel to it. The fabric is gorgeous and your work is, too! There's something about the way you're uploading your project photos that makes them not show up in the gallery, so I suspect that a lot of people are missing out on your reviews, which is a shame. I generally only look in the gallery, but happened to catch this one when I glanced through the list in my daily e-mail and your name caught my eye because of our recent correspondence about the Burda coat.

BurdaStyle Downloadable 7969