Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2413 (Pleated Skirt with Waistband)

Reviewed by:nicegirl

About nicegirlstarstarstarstar
DC USA
Member since: 5/10/06
Posted on:3/22/11 10:40 AM

See other patterns in this category: Skirts
Soliel said... (3/9/12 9:35 PM) Reply
I love how you mentioned bike skirts! I am really into biking now...touring...city biking...and looking forward to "riding pretty". Google "biking with a skirt" and you'll be in for some fun.
LynneMR said... (4/1/11 7:28 PM) Reply
Such a beautiful fabric and this is a lovely style on you. Gorgeous!
VirginiasDghter said... (3/26/11 4:59 PM) Reply
Love that!
waltzqueen said... (3/23/11 4:15 PM) Reply
I absolutely LOVE your skirt and intend to make one myself. The darts/pleats at the waist don't impinge the fullness of the skirt bell, and don't make you look like a tomato below the waist as son many full skirts do. Super skirt! I think it's hysterical you want to wear that beautiful SILK ORGANZA (!) skirt biking!!
waltzqueen said... (3/23/11 4:15 PM) Reply
cleverkitty said... (3/23/11 9:59 AM) Reply
Beautiful!!! love the colors and style on you. you make me laugh your not alone my daughter wears clothes like this to bike in San Francisco, you remind me of her so much, she has your style and flair for fashion.
CypGrl said... (3/22/11 9:11 PM) Reply
Looks ~so~ good on you! Do you ever arrive at the Cabi Bike station and find that there isn't a bike available? Such an interesting review in so many ways!
FreyaStark said... (3/22/11 5:02 PM) Reply
A lovely skirt in gorgeous fabric.
SewWil said... (3/22/11 3:58 PM) Reply
Very pretty skirt. Looks very nice on you.
katlew03 said... (3/22/11 3:48 PM) Reply
What a cute skirt. Love it and the colors of the outfit.
Mufffet said... (3/22/11 2:42 PM) Reply
Nice review! Cute skirt. I see the puffy look and it is different...your changing the back was really a good idea...and it looks very cute on you.
Terri A said... (3/22/11 1:45 PM) Reply
This is fabulous. I LOVE everything about it. The style and fabric choice suits you.
Auntie Allyn said... (3/22/11 11:15 AM) Reply
You are going to be one stylish biker!!! Very cute!
lakaribane said... (3/22/11 10:43 AM) Reply
I love it! Love the colors, two of my very favorites so I'm biased, sue me! (actually don't do that, LOL)

BurdaStyle Magazine 02-2012-117