Online Sewing Class: Sewing Basics

Pattern Reviews> Sure-Fit Designs> Pants Kit (Pants Kit)

Reviewed by:annlittle1

About annlittle1
OK USA
Member since: 7/30/06
Posted on:3/22/11 11:28 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
Cultured Purl said... (4/27/12 4:33 PM) Reply
Lovely fitted pants, that is worth a gold mine to any seamstress! I did order the Pants kit first b/f I ordered any more but I think I will be ordering several more kits from what I am reading about them,,,,UGH , am not wanting to do the dress muslin but I know I must to get the Princess sheath of my dreams~
lynne1nor said... (3/31/11 6:13 PM) Reply
Very helpful review! I will have to give Sure-Fit a lookover.
MaddyGranMa said... (3/28/11 8:08 AM) Reply
Thank you for this review. I especially loved the aircraft carrier comment! I needed that!
MaddyGranMa said... (3/28/11 8:08 AM) Reply
lorrwill said... (3/27/11 11:39 PM) Reply
You and FrammaJoy are adorable. Thanks very much for posting this. I have the kit but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Your success gives me great encouragement!
FrammaJoy said... (3/23/11 10:48 AM) Reply
Hey Phylly!!! Let's make some more pants. This time I want pockets. Next time, I want to try jeans. Nobody can stop us now! (-:
Sewing Chick said... (3/23/11 9:56 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I became interested when I saw the chat announcements yesterday. I'm thinking it will make a great Birthday present for myself.
strongnow said... (3/23/11 9:32 AM) Reply
Thanks for this review. I think I'll be giving this pattern company a try soon.