Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2694 (Wrap top)

Reviewed by:JuliaL

About JuliaLstar
KS USA
Member since: 11/6/02
Posted on:7/25/04 10:30 PM
Last Updated:7/25/04 10:36 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
LiZ said... (9/20/04 2:27 AM) Reply
I think your top looks great. You cant have too many white tops and it is good to have a variety of styles. I also like Vee necklines.
GNBx3 said... (9/19/04 6:40 AM) Reply
It looks great! Hope I have as much luck with mine as you did yours.
mClones said... (7/28/04 12:56 PM) Reply
I really like the look of the front on you and like the amount of ease. I don't like pulling across the chest either. I don't think you are being over critical to want to eradicate those wrinkles slanting down from the bust, though. I don't know how to remedy that but in an ideal world they would not be there. Nice looking top in any event.
SouthernStitch said... (7/26/04 9:44 PM) Reply
I totally agree with Linda. Add a little to the length in the front and it will look fine.
lilhoney57 said... (7/26/04 12:45 PM) Reply
I think your top looks great!
CarrieA said... (7/26/04 11:19 AM) Reply
Julia, I think this top looks great on you. In fact, I looked at your picture first, then read your review, and was surprised that you thought it might be too small. I think you could go DOWN a size, keeping the FBA where you have it. This top looks great a bit closer fitting through the arms and torso, and you could definitely pull off that look!
LindaS. said... (7/26/04 9:12 AM) Reply
Julia, just looking at your top, without reading what you've written, I thought it looked fine. Even the side view. When I look at it closely, the only thing I noticed, besides the wrinkles which aren't that noticeable, was that it looks as though the CF rides up. Perhaps lengthening that some more would help. But really, at first glance it looks great.

Kwik Sew 2895