Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Member since: 1/9/10
Posted on:3/27/11 10:13 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 11 people

nmarano said... (6/16/14 4:11 PM) Reply
How do you get the pattern and video? Always looking for lingerie that doesn't show lines.
Harriet29 replied...(4/15/15 9:22 AM)
I believe her website is www.sewinglingerie.com. Or google Jan Bones Lingerie Secrets. She's great!
Doris Stewart said... (3/29/11 8:17 AM) Reply
Great review, thank you. This is the only pattern I use - easy, quick and great results. Who could ask for more?
Nancy Rhodes said... (3/28/11 7:22 AM) Reply
Jan"s Video is great on how to construct these. I reveiw before a Smoothie session. Great feeling & fit undies. All I ever wear now. ( I was in same class at Janie's Sewing Corner - Cleve Oh ). One yard makes a few pairs... Inexpensive once you get rolling on these. High dollar results. Good review!
jannw said... (3/27/11 7:20 PM) Reply
Great review..I'll try this pattern. Thank you
renren said... (3/27/11 12:57 PM) Reply
Very nice! I have one of Jan's panty patterns, not this one, but I am hoping for good instructions in mine, too. I actually have enough of the brown eyelet left over from S2593 which I had thought I might turn into a pair of panties.
sewing for fun said... (3/27/11 12:02 PM) Reply
I would also love to see enlarged photo. I tried pattern and liked it, but still need to tweak the fit for my body. I like the no VPL - and they are super fast to sew - a definite PLUS! I plan on trying a double layer for the front (perhaps one of powernet) for a little extra "smoothing".
Julia C said... (3/27/11 10:56 AM) Reply
Would you mind enlarging the picture you posted? I am with you on not posing for panty pictures.
Andreahg said... (3/27/11 10:52 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I've been considering this pattern for a while. I think I'll go for it!

by: soelimano

Victory Hazel Paper Pattern

Victory Hazel Paper Pattern

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)