Pattern Reviews> Other> Wiksten Tova Top (Tova Top and Dress)

Reviewed by:Calder and Co.

About Calder and Co.
Member since: 11/15/09
Posted on:3/28/11 1:55 AM

valerie sews said... (6/10/12 6:45 PM) Reply
I ove this top but no way would I pay that much for a pattern. I might make my own ..er ..inspiration grment
GoSewGirl said... (4/30/11 0:10 AM) Reply
Your top is lovely, and the fabric print is really nice. It turned out well. I can not believe the pattern was $35! She has a tank top pattern on her site for $30. What is really amazing is that it doesn't even include the full size range on a really simple top / dress for that amount! I do love your top, but I really can't get over the price of the pattern!
JETrinity said... (3/29/11 12:52 PM) Reply
Did you know this pattern is sold out. And yes, everyone, it is $35.
Calder and Co. said... (3/28/11 5:36 PM) Reply
Hi there, I think I paid a less than that because I ordered it last year. I think she has sold them in batches several times since then--not sure. Ugg, I know-it is a lot of money for a pattern. I have been really happy with every aspect of it and plan on making more--The shirt/dress can be worn throughout the seasons (with a shirt underneath) which is a plus for me. I originally found Jenny Gordy (Wiksten) in "Stitches" magazine a year or two ago. I think her skirt was on the cover and the pattern was included. That is all I know really--her designs are rather classic, clean and neat typically.
AuntieShel said... (3/28/11 2:49 PM) Reply
Your top is really cute, love the fabric. Have not heard of these patterns before (did you really pay $35 for the pattern?) Can you tell us more about them?

BurdaStyle Magazine 09-2012-110B