Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2857 (Baby Jumpsuits)

Reviewed by:Cornelia

About Corneliastar
Member since: 2/21/04
Posted on:7/27/04 9:28 AM

Cornelia said... (7/27/04 5:48 PM) Reply
Lou, I think you're right about KS. I find the back detail on this pattern is functional and that it fits better than some of the others I've used. I also agree that it's a bit more trouble. As a grandmother, I rather like fussing with the details, but I do remember when my own children were small and fussing with details was much less attractive.
Lou. said... (7/27/04 4:20 PM) Reply
I have made this as well, and although I love the end result it is more time consuming then other baby patterns because of the details. Unless they have changed all KS baby patterns are drafted for cloth diapers. Your version is very cute in the red velour!!
TanyaMT said... (7/27/04 12:46 PM) Reply
This is great to know. We also cloth diaper. He is a toddler now, so not for him, but we are considering another baby soon so I'm going to be looking for more patterns that fit well. This one looks great. Thanks for the review.
Hilary said... (7/27/04 10:35 AM) Reply
ok now I have to get it! I've been wanting this one for ages, and your review has me convinced (you really had to twist my arm, lol :oP ). This looks precious on your little one, and since I cloth diaper as well, (using KSdiaper pattern, which is great too!) I am happy to know it works over those fluffly little bums too :o) Thanks for the review!
ReneeO said... (7/27/04 10:01 AM) Reply
Thanks for bringing this pattern up, I like the hood and rear seams. I'll have to try it. Congrats on your first review!

Understanding Wool Fabrics