Pattern Reviews> Contest> March 2011 Mini Wardrobe (March 2011 Mini-Wardrobe)

Review submitted in Mini-Wardrobe 2011 - Expand Your Wardrobe Contest
Reviewed by:Kim12469

About Kim12469starstarstar
Member since: 3/27/08
Posted on:3/30/11 8:12 PM
Last Updated:3/30/11 8:54 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
MB at YarnUiPhoneApp said... (4/11/11 9:37 PM) Reply
I love the colors too and I'm so encouraged that you took the time to sew an entire wardrobe. Congratulations!
Scheri said... (4/11/11 9:13 PM) Reply
Great wardrobe. I love your choice of patterns & fabrics. Your garments look great and you can see how well you fitted each piece. Great work on a new wardrobe.
Bonnie O said... (4/11/11 7:30 AM) Reply
GREAT wardrobe!! Even the prints coordinate! Congratulations on a fantastic ensemble. You look terrific in every outfit!
tgm and Kittys said... (4/8/11 8:45 AM) Reply
Great job! Love your choices of fabric, color & styles. Congrats!
pauladaniel said... (4/7/11 4:06 PM) Reply
You did a spectacular job. From the styles you chose, the mixing and the patterns/colors. To me the mini wardrobe is a set of items you could pack for a trip and be ready for dressy, casual and business. I hope you win. Good Luck.
redheadgrrl said... (4/7/11 0:14 AM) Reply
Fun and fresh--a great modern take on the 80's trends that are so of-the-moment now. And the looks are so varied--it really seems like a lot of clothes! Enjoy!
AnneM said... (4/3/11 7:25 PM) Reply
I like that coral top with the dress. I would never have thought of the combination, but it works really well.
Peggy L said... (4/3/11 5:11 PM) Reply
Great wardrobe - you are set for spring.
annakeeton said... (4/3/11 4:07 PM) Reply
Your wardrobe rocks.
sky said... (4/3/11 2:30 PM) Reply
wow. you have so many options and they all look fabulous!
AquariJenn said... (4/2/11 1:59 PM) Reply
great wardrobe. I like how you layered the dress and shirt. I'd never have thought of that!
JudyP said... (4/2/11 10:14 AM) Reply
Kim, I love this wardrobe! You look fabulous! I especially love your dress. I passed over that DKNY pattern as being for model-thin girls, but it is so flattering on you that I may have to reconsider. Great job!
yummymummy38 said... (4/2/11 8:40 AM) Reply
What a snazzy wardrobe, lots of interest and detail. I love the jacket, especially with the skirt and scarf top. The pieces seem to suit your curves to perfection.
blue mooney said... (4/2/11 7:47 AM) Reply
Wow, so many combinations! Aren't you glad you didn't quit?
lacroise1 said... (3/31/11 5:36 PM) Reply
Amazing job on your wardrobe... Wow.. You have so many different looks! Wonderful!
JillyBe said... (3/31/11 3:17 PM) Reply
*thud* I am blown away by how many utterly different looks you've created! What a great job!
cleverkitty said... (3/31/11 11:57 AM) Reply
you are so well dressed, all these suit you perfect!
loti said... (3/31/11 11:45 AM) Reply
I love the process you used, and my favorite has to be the coral top and blue skirt, and of course 1220, you did a great job with it.
Terri A said... (3/31/11 11:05 AM) Reply
Very colorful and pretty wardrobe!
Anne Cherry said... (3/31/11 7:49 AM) Reply
Wow - great colours and styles. Congrats! Brought back 'bright' memories ;-P
susiestitcher said... (3/31/11 7:49 AM) Reply
I love your jacket. I missed this pattern in the Vogue book, but it looks like something I might be able to manage. The stripes are perfect. What a nice way to perk up your wardrobe. Great job.
Rosesred said... (3/31/11 3:53 AM) Reply
Your colors are really awesome. I love how many combinations you can make with this, and all of them wearable! Really great pieces.
CTBarb said... (3/30/11 10:51 PM) Reply
Great wardrobe. Love the colors and style!
Aroura said... (3/30/11 9:46 PM) Reply
Wonderful wardrobe, and your review was very fun to read. Great job on all your combinations!
LynneMR said... (3/30/11 9:37 PM) Reply
Kim, You've made a fabulous wardrobe. Love how all the colours and prints work so well together. Like your detailed wardrobe photos too. I hope you enjoy wearing everything you made!

by: sewnaomi