Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2313 (Misses' Jackets)

Reviewed by:Lori V

About Lori Vstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/20/02
Posted on:3/29/11 10:39 PM
Last Updated:6/20/11 10:26 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
Hilary said... (6/21/11 1:42 PM) Reply
I really like your new version of this jacket-what a great "collar"! Though, honestly, I can't imagine needing a jacket at this time of year-we're SWELTERING here in Texas, aack!
Elke said... (6/21/11 7:54 AM) Reply
Very pretty jacket! I especially like the collar.
JETrinity said... (4/2/11 6:55 PM) Reply
Oh, this is oh-so cute. I love the gathers in the collar. Great job.
EveS said... (3/30/11 9:06 PM) Reply
I never gave this pattern much thought but your version is to die for! I'm glad you didn't have enough fabric for the elastic cuffs...I like your sleeves MUCH better. Awesome work!
Christas said... (3/30/11 4:36 PM) Reply
You are on a roll with the nice garments lately! The jacket looks so terrific; I'm sure your daughter loves it!
SewWil said... (3/30/11 2:34 PM) Reply
Beautiful jacket. Great job. I made another view from this pattern a few months ago. I've been wondering about this view so I appreciate your review. Thanks!
Mahogany Stylist said... (3/30/11 12:33 PM) Reply
Lori V, beautiful jacket and thanks for reviewing this pattern. I have this pattern too. Hopefully I will make it soon for myself or DD.
SusiM said... (3/30/11 10:37 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review on this and mentioning the facing and other elements of this jacket. It looks great, and sounds like a pattern I'll have to get.
cleverkitty said... (3/30/11 8:36 AM) Reply
wow I really like this and all the details, I'm writing this pattern down. love reading your blog too!!!
LynneMR said... (3/30/11 1:53 AM) Reply
Great jacket. It's a flattering style and I love all the details - the collar shape, gathers, cute back tabs and the flap pockets.
Terri A said... (3/30/11 1:27 AM) Reply
Very nice jacket for your dd! I like the pocket and collar detail!
Elemenopeo said... (3/29/11 11:02 PM) Reply
lovely jacket - she will love it
SandyTaz said... (3/29/11 10:45 PM) Reply
Simply BEAUTIFUL! You did such a lovely job constructing this jacket. I never realized how attractive the collar on this jacket was until I saw yours. I love it! Very nice. Perfect color and it looks professionally finished. Yours looks so much better than the examples on the envelope cover.

Beyond the BoatNeck