Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6025 ( Misses' Tops/tunics)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:4/1/11 1:08 PM

Catbird said... (4/2/11 3:04 PM) Reply
This is so pretty on you! I'd say this pattern is a keeper -- deceptively simple, with nice details. The neckline looks perfect to me and I love that cheerful fabric!
Barbara V said... (4/2/11 10:37 AM) Reply
Pretty fabric on your cute top and great job on the adjustments for a nice fit. It looks wonderful on you.
mhk3boys said... (4/2/11 10:16 AM) Reply
Very pretty and cheerful top!
Paris75008 said... (4/2/11 9:11 AM) Reply
"Happy" is really a good description of this top. That makes 3 of us! You look really good in strong colors and now that you've made all those alterations and got the fit just right, the next one you make will be "quick gratification".
dingyadi said... (4/1/11 11:48 PM) Reply
Very pretty top and it looks so cheerful in that fabric. I'm going to check that pattern out.
MamaSewing said... (4/1/11 10:20 PM) Reply
Great looking top - you pick out such fun fabrics! I really like the sleeve tabs.
marec said... (4/1/11 9:06 PM) Reply
Those are wonderful colors on you!! Very helpful details in your review and I feel as though I could sew this project easily after reading your review.
becca a said... (4/1/11 9:00 PM) Reply
What lovely, cheerful colors. Very nice top!
FreyaStark said... (4/1/11 5:56 PM) Reply
A gorgeous fabric and a cute top. Your suggested fitting improvements would make the next one even better.
cleverkitty said... (4/1/11 4:59 PM) Reply
I was looking at your top thinking Happy top and then read Christas comment, I guess that makes two of us that think Happy when we see your top. Looks so nice on you :)
Christas said... (4/1/11 4:41 PM) Reply
What a wonderful "happy" top! If that doesn't put you in the mood for spring-y weather, I don't know what will. Your top looks great on you ..... nice review, too!
katlew03 said... (4/1/11 4:06 PM) Reply
Sounds like a super easy pattern. I'll have to try it. Yours looks very nice on you.
SewWil said... (4/1/11 2:35 PM) Reply
Fun top! I love the colors. Your top looks great on you.
Mufffet said... (4/1/11 2:34 PM) Reply
Very nice. I love the colors. Very Summery. :) I like the binding. I use that method of doing the seam binding too - you can be sure of your stitching on the outside that way! It also looks very good on you.

All About Linings