Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6940 (Misses Knit Tops)

Reviewed by:Sherril Miller

vestapatterns.com

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

Bonnie O said... (4/11/11 7:26 AM) Reply
Love this top! I have made it twice - once a top, once a dress. That print looks great with this top.
SewWil said... (3/31/11 3:26 PM) Reply
Both tops looks great!
JTink said... (3/31/11 1:37 PM) Reply
I've been so close to buying this pattern...your top is so pretty...I'm definitely picking this one up.
loti said... (3/31/11 11:14 AM) Reply
I love the pattern placement you did, darker on the body & one shoulder, it's interesting.
Elizabeth made this said... (3/31/11 9:56 AM) Reply
This is a great print on you! I love the colors.
Christas said... (3/31/11 9:29 AM) Reply
Both tops look great on you! I need your animal print one to go with a pair of shoes I have - or, maybe ..... you need my shoes! :-)
LynneMR said... (3/31/11 8:16 AM) Reply
I really love this top - I love the style (I'm definitely getting this pattern) and I love the print you chose. Your pattern placement is great.
OP Gal said... (3/31/11 8:03 AM) Reply
You look wonderful in your top. I agree, the placement of the large print is right on. The animal print is very becoming, too. Great job, Sherril.
barebear said... (3/31/11 5:38 AM) Reply
Huh. I've made this top before too and never reviewed it. It's one of my very favourite tops though, despite some horrible beginner blunders on my part (and also despite also needing a cami underneath it). :D I really like your version of it, though, and I actually like your sleeve length here. The print is amazing, although I agree with Rosesred that fabric placement must've been difficult! Thanks for the great review.
Rosesred said... (3/31/11 3:33 AM) Reply
Wow, fabric placemant can't have been easy with that print, but it looks really great. What a fun spring top.