Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2446 (Choice of bikinis)

Viewed 2021 times
Reviewed by:ssinca

About ssinca
ON CANADA
Member since: 1/21/04
Posted on:7/29/04 11:56 AM
Last Updated:7/30/04 11:06 AM

Jennie Pakula said... (7/30/04 5:03 PM) Reply
That's a lovely swimsuit - I think I'll give that a try!
Hilary said... (7/30/04 1:22 PM) Reply
What a cute suit! I like the shorts style bottoms, very nice and not to 'string bikini' looking for a little girl. Great review!
ssinca said... (7/30/04 12:37 PM) Reply
So far she has not had any problem with the "creep" factor. The back is fitted and curves to accommodate teh buttocks, eliminating wedging and peek-a-boo. I will take some shots of the behind of the suit over the weekend, when I know she will be wearing it, all day and post them for you to see.
Levone said... (7/30/04 12:34 PM) Reply
Very cute suit....
Leslie in Austin said... (7/30/04 11:47 AM) Reply
Thanks for the detailed review. Love the halter/boy short combo and your fabric choice. What are the back of the shorts like? Are they curved and fitted at the leg hole? Or more squared off and tanga-like? How's the "creep" factor on the back of the shorts? Does it stay in place or crawl up with movement/wearing?
ConnieBJ said... (7/30/04 11:16 AM) Reply
Nice review, cute suit- I have the other views cut out, but they seem to not be a priority right now! I will have to finish them
alicia said... (7/29/04 8:11 PM) Reply
I can't wait to see a picture! My daughters are 6 and 11 so I am hearing the same requests. Sounds like a great pattern, thanks for the thorough review.

Other My Childhood Treasures