Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2326 (Choice of boxer shorts)

Reviewed by:MNBarb

About MNBarbstarstarstarstar
MN USA
Member since: 4/3/10
Posted on:4/2/11 1:58 PM
Last Updated:4/2/11 8:04 PM

See other patterns in this category: Mens - Underwear    Mens
renren said... (4/5/11 10:36 AM) Reply
Very nice! I'm wondering 2 things: 1) where did you find elastic printed with "Boulevard Club?" and 2) I'm wondering if these could be extended in length to become pj bottoms. I want to make pj bottoms for dh but I do not know if they should have a fly or not. Most patterns I find do not have a fly but they are unisex patterns. Hmm. Very nice and I'm glad ds likes them so much he has requested more.
sewpatty said... (4/3/11 10:12 AM) Reply
Cute boxers. Nice job.
JEF said... (4/3/11 7:57 AM) Reply
Why should you buy something for $2.00 when you can make it for $5.00?? Seriously, those are great looking boxers!
mssewcrazy said... (4/3/11 7:43 AM) Reply
Wonderful looking boxers and happy son-much better than ketchup making to me as well. All the boxers that are bought these days seem to be really sorry fabric regardless of price so you did well with your sewing time.
Peggy L said... (4/3/11 5:42 AM) Reply
Nice!! I'd rather make boxers than ketchup, too. Instant gratification and the DS is happy = success.
cleverkitty said... (4/2/11 7:49 PM) Reply
Fabulous Boxers~~~ Ketchup, Boxers--- funny what inspires the psyche, all that matters is that it brought accomplishment. Only the best for our families. Makes me want to make them for DH

StyleArc Kate Top