Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2965 (Misses' Tops)

Reviewed by:JETrinity

About JETrinitystarstar
Member since: 8/23/09
Posted on:4/4/11 3:09 PM
Terri K said... (4/6/11 8:11 PM) Reply
After all of the drama and cost, your top looks like a million dollars. Love your style!
marthamyers said... (4/5/11 9:15 AM) Reply
What I want to know is how you get your husband to cut out garments ;) I too love your review, as well as your tops. Happy stripes; happy spring! The top looks lovely on you. Thanks for sharing this.
FreyaStark said... (4/5/11 8:36 AM) Reply
A cute and comfortable-looking top.
Nancy Rhodes said... (4/5/11 8:31 AM) Reply
I am always a sucker for stripes... your pattern certainly plays those stripes to advantage. I am right with your sewing math too.. please review cutters after you give them a good breaking in... curious how they help / function, and safety issues... many thanks! I just re-read more carefully your post, and see you had a sparking thing... & obvious find that tool most useful because you replaced it right away. So, let us all here at PR know about the replacement pair and how useful in general. thank you in advance!
persevering said... (4/5/11 0:26 AM) Reply
Fabulous tops, and great review! I hope you get many years of use from your new cutter.
JillyBe said... (4/4/11 10:55 PM) Reply
I think I shouldn't be giggling at your story, but with your description of how much this top cost I can't wipe a smile off my face :D. I hope the results are worth it to you, because from my view, your top is fabulous!!! What perfect use of a unique & wonderful fabric.
21wale said... (4/4/11 10:14 PM) Reply
VERY neat top. I hope your new cutter treats you well.
SewWil said... (4/4/11 8:38 PM) Reply
Very nice top. Thanks for sharing your story. I hope you get a lot of use out of your new rotary cutter.
heathertyfeatherty said... (4/4/11 7:02 PM) Reply
That's the most expensive super cute knit top I've seen in a long time! I do love the stripes, though, it has a very cool look to it.
Time4me said... (4/4/11 3:31 PM) Reply
Your story humbles me with it's awesomeness. $400 for an ORGANIC- high end- couture - Swedish designer top seems more than reasonable. It looks perfect!
carolynw said... (4/4/11 3:28 PM) Reply
Beautiful top - you can always say you paid $$$$ for it but really am sorry you lost your electric cuttter.

by: 888pies

by: alazor529

Islander Sewing Systems Details Express Shirt (Size 1X-4X)

Islander Sewing Systems Details Express Shirt (Size 1X-4X)

Sew Liberated Bohemian Carpet Bag Pattern