Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2373 (Misses' Sportswear)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:5/11/11 8:13 PM

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants
MamaSewing said... (5/16/11 10:42 AM) Reply
I love this on you, what a great print!
Elemenopeo said... (5/12/11 10:58 PM) Reply
You look great in this. Love the print too.
Barbara V said... (5/12/11 7:33 PM) Reply
Cute topper, fabric and color on you! It looks so perfect for Califiornia summers.
SewWil said... (5/12/11 8:46 AM) Reply
Super cute!!! I love your fabric choice.
mssewcrazy said... (5/12/11 8:12 AM) Reply
I love how you plucked the sun dress jacket and made it a cute topper for other things. It is a perfect little wrap that I would never have thought of using without the sundress. I really like things layered over a tank so this is super.
dingyadi said... (5/12/11 7:40 AM) Reply
What a cute jacket - it will look fabulous in a corduroy too. You always pick such lovely bright colours and patterns.
Mary Heckman said... (5/12/11 7:07 AM) Reply
Very cute...glad to see the review. I made the dress, very easy and the top (actually made 3) and it also was very easy and cute. I haven't made the jacket yet but plan too.
FreyaStark said... (5/12/11 6:05 AM) Reply
I love your fabric!
Terri A said... (5/12/11 3:43 AM) Reply
Love it - love the fabric!
Mufffet said... (5/12/11 1:11 AM) Reply
SO cute! AND so Summery! Great fabric on this one. Sleeve treatment - I have to THANK you for that one - never thought of that and it is so inspired. I will use this tip and pass it on to my daughter who does make very short sleeved garments now. :)
QuiltSewSewSue said... (5/11/11 11:53 PM) Reply
Lovely topper!
cleverkitty said... (5/11/11 11:35 PM) Reply
love the print, I like doing my sleeves that way too. You will get lots of use from this little jacket , I made a similar one also.
Christas said... (5/11/11 10:31 PM) Reply
Very CUTE! Nice fabric choice, too!
marec said... (5/11/11 8:38 PM) Reply
Absolutely wonderful; the style and the print are so flattering. Hey, did you cut your hair?