Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 02-2011-106 (Long-sleeved tee-shirt)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:4/9/11 11:25 AM
UmaPreve said... (5/8/11 6:27 PM) Reply
Lovely top and great tips on the sewing part you have recommended. The instructions in this magazine also confuses me. Thanks for the review!
VirginiasDghter said... (4/16/11 7:17 PM) Reply
What a GREAT top! That fabric choice is perfect. What a lovely color palette and they look GREAT on you! Nice work!
dingyadi said... (4/12/11 8:50 AM) Reply
Another lovely top, and another lovely fabric. And Mini Me's version is pretty fabulous too! Sergers are wonderful - they makes sewing knits so speedy and easy.
katlew03 said... (4/10/11 9:25 PM) Reply
Love both versions but your DD's is especially cute. Love the neckline and gathers.
Christas said... (4/10/11 2:45 PM) Reply
Very cute top on you. You always seem to find such cool fabrics. Miss Mini Me looks very precious and stylish in her top with matching headband!
becca a said... (4/10/11 11:18 AM) Reply
I love this fabric. Your top is a great tee, and I love that Heather wants to match you. You two are adorable together in your matching tops and smiles.
Michele Lommasson said... (4/10/11 10:49 AM) Reply
I like your top. Very cute. I agree with Renren: a serger is a great thing to have (especially if you like making T-shirts).
Athene said... (4/10/11 3:03 AM) Reply
I too think this top looks really nice on you plus I love your daughter's matching fabric top. I alway enjoy seeing the two of you in items your have made.
Terri A said... (4/10/11 0:20 AM) Reply
That is so cute and your *mini* is adorable:-) heehee so cute.
cleverkitty said... (4/9/11 8:29 PM) Reply
oh my gosh is this cute on both of you, reminds me of having matching dresses with my mom when I was little and matching dresses with my daughters. The beat goes on :)
FreyaStark said... (4/9/11 5:58 PM) Reply
A cute and distinctive top.
talesofawannabe said... (4/9/11 5:39 PM) Reply
Such a cute top! I love that fabric. :]
imsewcrazy said... (4/9/11 5:36 PM) Reply
Very pretty!
imsewcrazy said... (4/9/11 5:36 PM) Reply
Very pretty!
svenskaflicka said... (4/9/11 5:16 PM) Reply
Fits great and good colors for you! I also like your daughter's matching top!
Mufffet said... (4/9/11 4:53 PM) Reply
I like what you did with this pattern, and the neckline looks so nice and smooth! I don't see the problems you do, but I am not wearing it, so you know best. I like this on you and your choice of fabric. it goes without saying how cute your little mini is! :)
Paris75008 said... (4/9/11 2:34 PM) Reply
Very pretty! It's a great fitting top. Mini-me is just adorable in her matching top!
HeyJane said... (4/9/11 2:05 PM) Reply
Great looking top! You definitely should have a serger and coverstitch. :)
renren said... (4/9/11 1:18 PM) Reply
Very nice and yes, it is time you purchased a serger! Perhaps throw in one of the coverhem/stitch machines, too?
SewWil said... (4/9/11 12:26 PM) Reply
Beautiful top!!! That print is perfect for that style. Your new top looks great on you.
Patti B said... (4/9/11 12:01 PM) Reply
How pretty! Love the fabric and it looks great on you. I am amazed that you had to deepen the neckline on a Burda! Nice review detailing your refinements.

by: kathlabath