Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> Cool, Calm & Cowl-necked (Weekender Cool, Calm & Cowl-necked Top)

Reviewed by:alazor529

About alazor529star
TX USA
Member since: 3/10/11

Posted on:4/8/11 1:24 AM
Last Updated:4/8/11 8:24 AM

mssewcrazy said... (4/9/11 8:11 AM) Reply
Found it ! I really love how nice this top looks on you Alazor. Lynn G thanks so much for the help locating the download and the great fabric site!
alazor529 said... (4/8/11 4:45 PM) Reply
I think I put the link to the hotpatterns website in the pattern info field. Maybe that is the confusion. Fabric.com has several free downloads on their website. I will see if I can change the pattern info field on this review.
LynnG said... (4/8/11 3:02 PM) Reply
mssewcrazy - If you go to the fabric.com site and choose patterns on the left column, you should see the Hot Patterns free downloads displayed on the page.
mssewcrazy said... (4/8/11 2:30 PM) Reply
I am having trouble finding this if still free -it is showing 9.95 price. Can anyone point me to it if it is still there?
LynnG said... (4/8/11 2:28 PM) Reply
Very cute. You can get it free at fabric.com
Elemenopeo said... (4/8/11 8:38 AM) Reply
very pretty - still free on the site!
mssewcrazy said... (4/8/11 7:34 AM) Reply
It must not be free anymore as I only saw a price on the site. I love how this top looks and the cut around the neck and shoulders but think I would have to lengthen and leave off the band if I ever used it. Keep working on it -looks like a great basic top that is very stylish.

Ottobre Design Magazine 01-2009-39