Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 05-2009-109 (Vest)

Reviewed by:highroad

About highroadstar
NH USA
Member since: 6/1/10
Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:4/8/11 8:16 PM
Last Updated:4/8/11 8:18 PM

Michele Lommasson said... (4/10/11 11:18 AM) Reply
This looks like a lovely little vest. Good idea to pick the pattern with the extra instructions. Now that I am actually sewing from my Burdastyle, rather than just looking at the pictures, I find myself looking for construction directions from other patterns to fill in the gaps.
Kemish said... (4/9/11 6:02 PM) Reply
Congratulations on sewing your first Burda Magazine garment. Looks great! This is my first year of sewing from Burda and I wonder what took me so long! LOL! The patterns are the best drafted patterns I have ever sewn! With such success with your first Burda garment the sky is the limit!
Nancy Rhodes said... (4/9/11 9:08 AM) Reply
Great result! Fabric from travels is better than a postcard! Love the fabric, and your vest looks fab.
Patti B said... (4/8/11 8:34 PM) Reply
Very nice! I've been collecting vest patterns lately and I really like this one. You were wise to start with a pattern that had the extended instructions!

MariaDenmark 101