Pattern Reviews> Christine Jonson> 1010 (Keyhole Top & Pants for Wovens)

Reviewed by:Patti B

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants

Other Projects by Patti B using this Pattern

Cultured Purl said... (5/15/12 10:59 AM) Reply
I just pulled out this pattern again,so far the fit is fantastic but I had some tweaking to do, I like the way the waist is done which keeps taking me back to these pants again and again, I also love soho pants ,,,so WHY oh WHY do I keep looking at other pants patterns? This time I am going to try and tweak the fit and USE them for my copped pants tho it is a close second to the Soho pant for crops, I think I should just put the rest of my crop patterns AWAY for the summer and develop both pants for better fit! You are not the only one out there that keeps looking for new and improved pants when the right pattern is sitting right beside you! All I need for summer are these and soho crops and my skorts, that is IT! Ok all others get put away now,
Catherine Goetz said... (5/10/11 6:47 PM) Reply
I really like the look of these pants and what you have done with your own touches. Great review.
Cultured Purl said... (4/29/11 0:42 AM) Reply
I own this pattern and am trying to come up with a cute capri type pant, I think I will give this a go, but was wondering if I would get a good fit by cutting out the shaped leg pattern?? Yours look GREAT on you!
katie lynne said... (4/16/11 0:42 AM) Reply
Absolutely cool! I love, love, love your 'punched up' 'work' pants! These are so great fitting and they look like they'd be very comfortable too. I also love the linen(?) blouse you wore with them for the photos. Very cool indeed!
Karine said... (4/15/11 8:17 AM) Reply
This is my go-to pants pattern - definitely a winner. I love your pants and the creativity in adding pockets and pintucks. Very nice for workhorse pants!
Barbara V said... (4/15/11 0:40 AM) Reply
I'm enjoying your fashion show of clothing this evening! Your pants look fantastic with such nice pintucking and stitching detail. I also really like the shaped waistline. They look to be a really nice fit too....the important thing
Sharonspils said... (4/14/11 11:22 PM) Reply
Very smart trousers and your pin tucks certainly take them up a notch.
sew2little said... (4/14/11 10:28 PM) Reply
These look great, Patti. Are the others from the Brussels linen?
sewing for fun said... (4/14/11 10:27 PM) Reply
Love your pants! Very creative and very cute - beautiful sewing, too.
KarmenG said... (4/14/11 9:38 PM) Reply
Really?? That easy? Wow..... very cool! They look fabulous on you and maybe I'll have to give this pattern a try. Thanks for the push! ; )
Lynnelle said... (4/14/11 9:02 PM) Reply
I've had this pattern for several months and keep rotating in and out of the sewing queue. It's time! Thanks for the review. I love the pintuck detail!
Christas said... (4/14/11 9:02 PM) Reply
These look FANTASTIC! Nice work!
Patti B said... (4/14/11 7:19 PM) Reply
Thanks, Joanne; the link is fixed.
JDpenelope said... (4/14/11 6:56 PM) Reply
It's difficult to be honest about my measurements these days. But I'd take a page from your book, if I could get your results. By the way, the 2nd link in your photos returns an error. I really like your cropped pants.
marec said... (4/14/11 5:35 PM) Reply
Patti, those are the most cool pants! Love the pintucks you added.