Pattern Reviews> Au Bonheur des Petites Mains> 60021 (Pull A Col Revers)

Reviewed by:Noile

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

DorothyK said... (4/19/11 11:56 AM) Reply
I love your top. I like how it looks in your fabric and will be interested in seeing your next version. This is a great pattern. I skipped over it when I ordered some of these patterns, but thanks to your review, I think I'll order it next time.
FreyaStark said... (4/18/11 8:12 PM) Reply
I'm sorry your fabric let you down; a pity because the top looks good otherwise. The next one will be even better.
mm said... (4/18/11 8:04 PM) Reply
These patterns are really great. Yours looks good now and in the right fabric will be stunning. We need an AB club.
sfshaza said... (4/18/11 7:24 PM) Reply
I love your version of this, Noile. I had started to make it some time ago and then realized it probably wouldn't work for me. But I bet this looks great on you!!
no7262 said... (4/18/11 7:20 PM) Reply
Love it! Nora :)
Trudy J said... (4/18/11 6:07 PM) Reply
How timely! I just returned from my first visit to Paris, and was curious about French patterns. Your top looks great, but I do see what you mean about the fabric choice. I've done this myself many times! (Often though, the "generall public" doesn't notice.
pterion said... (4/18/11 11:35 AM) Reply
I think your top looks smashing. Love the pumpkin color. I do see how the bulkier knit has a different effect and I hope you do make it again when you find a knit that you like

Newport Tote Paper Pattern