Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1210 (Misses' Dress)

Reviewed by:taylormade

About taylormadestar
MA USA
Member since: 2/3/04
Posted on:4/25/11 2:29 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Ann Smith said... (5/2/11 7:25 PM) Reply
I missed your review of this great dress, I love it on you. Fantastic fabric. I have this in my to do pile.
goal100 said... (4/27/11 8:40 AM) Reply
WOW!
DorothyK said... (4/26/11 9:46 PM) Reply
Stunning dress and very flattering. I love the fabric. I made this dress too, and I love it. Will review it as soon as I can. I also plan to make at least one more.
Athene said... (4/26/11 9:39 PM) Reply
You look fabulous - a wonderful inspiration to want to make this dress.
moushka said... (4/26/11 7:33 PM) Reply
This is a fabulous dress on you. Thanks for a great review.
JETrinity said... (4/26/11 3:01 PM) Reply
Very very cute. Nice use of your fabric.
Karine said... (4/26/11 8:22 AM) Reply
I wouldn't have looked twice at this pattern, but the dress is so darn cute on you I will reconsider! Your version is so much more appealing than the pattern illustration. Love the flower! I also like it without the ties.
eruuska said... (4/26/11 7:42 AM) Reply
This is lovely!
lamstu said... (4/25/11 7:38 PM) Reply
Your dress is fabulous! I never looked twice at this pattern until I saw yours, not I am considering... ALthough I doubt I could look as good as you in this style.
annie1129 said... (4/25/11 7:10 PM) Reply
I didn't like the dress at all with the ties, but your version is FABULOUS! I have to add this to my list of patterns to buy.
annie1129 said... (4/25/11 7:10 PM) Reply
Izzie said... (4/25/11 7:00 PM) Reply
Love it! The line drawings for this dress looked so blah to me, but your dress is awesome!
Janiki said... (4/25/11 4:19 PM) Reply
This is so pretty!
SewWil said... (4/25/11 4:15 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress!
Elona said... (4/25/11 3:16 PM) Reply
You did it! You got the picture fixed so I can see the details--and it is SO cute on you. Much nicer even than the pattern photo!
taylormade said... (4/25/11 2:27 PM) Reply
Well, I think the picture is fixed! Between my husband and myself it took a couple of hours to finally figure this out!! We are def. not techies :)
hmacski said... (4/25/11 11:10 AM) Reply
Fabulous fabric choice! This is on my to-do list and your review has moved it up a peg or two! Looks great on you. Helen
janet said... (4/24/11 7:17 AM) Reply
What I can see of the picture your dress looks GREAT! I would love to make up this pattern. I still cannot see more than a stamp size picture of your photo!
beth5646 said... (4/24/11 5:46 AM) Reply
Love your dress. I increased the size of the picture on my computer and was able to see your dress. I LOVE it. It looks great on you. I love it so much I have added the pattern to my cart on the Vogue website for the next time patterns go on sale for $3.99. Thanks for the review.
Elona said... (4/24/11 0:34 AM) Reply
And if you could also enlarge your photo, please? It is itty-bitty right nowl
renren said... (4/23/11 11:26 PM) Reply
Yeah, this picture stuff can be difficult--you'll get it, and in the meantime the dress does look nice. Good to know you get compliments; that's always a very positive sign. Beautiful! Thanks for persevering with the picture stuff!
taylormade said... (4/23/11 11:25 PM) Reply
Guess I have to get DH to help me turn the photo!! Good thing it's a WIP! Taylormade

by: gabc